Nita's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita's Mom

here... yah. Not much to be said... except that it was really fun to do ^.^v

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Good job Angelo, perfect and fun as always keep it up! (That was very teacher-like.)

The monkey made me do it!
    ~Z~
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

s-chan, it's refusing to show for me, and I wanna see! <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </temper tantrum> </pre>

But seriously. Where?

More seriously: when did the forum suddenly become HTML compatible??????

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
      --Agent M
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Still the Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Oooooo... did you just use html? <font color=0FC0FC>Is this working?</font>

Semiaris, the picture worked for me, but then dissapeared with an X in the corner. Ugg.

OMG, html is working! I love my blue. <font color=0FC0FC>Blue, blue, blue! All my blue!</font> Don't try to click on it; it's not a link.

-MaThFrEaK
        "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
        "Hehehe. You smell funny."
        ~Gryphon~
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Okies, I've re-uploaded it, it should be working better now.... sorry about that......

(it's still on the same link)

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!! It's an awesome picture and you should be proud... I could never draw anything like that.

Stupid gremlins....
            ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

That's a really great drawing. I think you've captured the essence of her character. I wish I could draw like that! (I wish I could draw, period!)

Comment

Same here.
                *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                *Many have come and go

Comment

*gaps* That is really good!!! WOW! Just, WOW!! That I really good, I like that one best out of all of the ones I've seen here before. Lucky ducky people with talent... *walks off murmuring*
                  ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                  Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                  HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                  My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Great Job! Semi...
                    I tried to *<span class="ev_code_RED">blush</span>* click on your blue words skitty.. the first one that says is this working...lol maybe im secretly blonde..
                    <3 brenna
                    "to find the sun you must face the rain..."

Comment

Thankies, everyone!!! *heart*

..and semiramis has gone and made a wallpaper of it now, because making wallpapers is what she does instead of her homework..... I have no life....

Comment

That wallpaper is FANTASTIC. :O I wants it, precious! And if I had a computer I was allowed to add wallpaper to, that would SO BE ON IT. *loves*

It's really amazing.
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

That haiku is <span class="ev_code_BLUE">chilling</span>. That means I like it. Lots.

Comment

i like it. its so good. im a bad drawer

Comment

I love this one, too.
                              You have a talent there, S-chan.

Comment

Working...
                              X