0%
    Horrid!
    0%
    Yuck
    0%
    Fine
    0%
    Love and be loved

I think you need more practice (so do I, so don't take it personally) but I wouldn't vote Yuck. Copying drawings you like is a good way to practice (I think).
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I'm not going to vote, because there's no "hmmmm..." option Like Peter, I think you need pratice; I also think you might want to practice your ball-and-joint human anatomy--breaking it down to stick figures and little circles really does help! Also, look at people, and try to draw what you see about them. Make comparisons-- what is the relationship between waist and pelvis, or forearm and shoulder? How do they connect and move?

Another thing I find really helpful is to just look at art that you admire. But actually, don't just look at it. Really observe it. Notice what you like about it. And first and foremost, do not draw what you think something looks like (when it comes to human beings, at least), draw what it really looks like, or some facsimile of it. For example, people often seem to think that ears are way up on your head, next to your eyes, when in fact they really start around the corners of the mouth when you're drawing someone straight-on.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Working...
      X