Making a compilation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a compilation...

Hi, guys. I'm sort of, every now and then, like when I've got an assignment due the next day and the last thing I want to do is actually, you know, do it, making a series of compilatory posts to the LJ community youngwizards and to The Playroom. These posts and updates are hopefully eventually going to comprise a fairly comprehensive collection of all the YW fanart there is, because here's the thing, it's impossible to find, especially if you're not on the forums. (And there are fans outside the boards.) If you're on here, sure, you can go to the fanart board, but if you're not it can be really hard. So... yeah! I'm compiling the fanart. My first post is here! I thought some of you might want to check it out AND, if you have any links to other fanart, especially (but not only, because I'm perhaps a tad lazy) anything that's not mentioned in this forum, please tell me? either here or comment on the post or at my LJ or email me or anything, really.

I would really appreciate all your help with this, because I know I'll miss stuff if I do it by myself, and I want to do this properly.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Teh Amber has joined, for it sounds like a nifty community. I trust this was not an exclusive sort of thing.
    Also, I noted--as did Semiramis--that my artstuffs are mostly at my dA.
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Nope! Not by a long shot. youngwizards always needs new members because it is quietly like a very quiet thing. Dead even, except when I have my random mental breaks and start linking to everything under the sun. (See: last night, See: Errantry Concordance, See: lots of sucky, sucky icons.)

And yeah, I got it. Thank you!!
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Hm...my YW fanart is all at my devART page too...and some in my gallery in this forum, but not all of it. Most of my stuff is Dairine-Roshuan centric, but I've got Kit and Nita portraits too...

And now I must go join the LJ community!

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Well never mind that, I suppose my repuatation preceeds me XD (kidding, kidding) But really, thanks for remembering and thanks for adding. I'm used to having to plug left and right, but I guess in such a small fandom...

Sorry to bother you with my last post, anyhow.

Comment

Umm Hi...
            I took a Avvie from this post..i dont know who to cedit though...Any way just telling..Thank you! I love your Avvies!
            Love and be loved

Comment

tori--Oh, thank you for mentioning. Feeling so loved right now. Just make sure you credit if you use them on El-Jay (you could put it in your profie somewhere here too, that would be nice).

Comment

So I finally got jealous enough of other peoples' DeviantART accounts to bother to make one of my own. http://togiren.deviantart.com

I have YW fanart there. In fact it is all I have there because I was having page loading errors and I got sick of it before loading anything else up. It's nothing new, though. Just what I had already posted here.

Comment

Working...
                X