Pont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pont

I was reading through http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v256/GibbyGibson/Youn...ge=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Nie picture...*cheers geat computer drawer* I like how you put in the fake speach...and the coloring you used...overall it's quite good. though i wish you could have shown how they could join together more...i think they could...i don't remember exactly...
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Wow...how beautiful! I sort of imagined the spheres to be the same size (either my limited imagination, or a misreading), but I like how they're different sizes.

That font - and my image of the Speech - reminds me a little of Elvish from Lord of the Rings.

Well done, Gibby!

Blue~

Comment

Gibby, that is gorgeous! Pont are one of (or should I say five of) my favorite characters. I love when I see little metallic ball-bearing type things, because I immediately think of Pont and get the urge to run up and talk to it (them). I have no idea what it is that makes little metallic things appear cute, but something does...

And Blue's right, it does look like Elvish.

Anyways, it's gorgeous, Gibby! Beautiful work!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibby Gibson:
          I was reading through a little while ago, and I was got quite intrigued with the character named Pont...
          Gibby, do you mind if we feature this illo in the ErrantryWiki?
          -- DD

Comment

ooooo, purty.....and ooooo, you got in to the wiki!!! xD *cheers*
            "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

young reader said:
              i wish you could have shown how they could join together more...i think they could...i don't remember exactly...
              bluesalamders said:
              I sort of imagined the spheres to be the same size
              Dee said:
              And Blue's right, it does look like Elvish.
              That is somewhat how I see The Speech when I read the books, but not exactly. I tend to see Elvish that is a little more flowing, more curving, more flowing. And the closest representation I had was that font, so I used it.

Diane Duane said:
              Gibby, do you mind if we feature this illo in the ErrantryWiki?
              Sure Diane. That would be fine with me. You can use that image as you so desired.

And I do appreciate you asking. That means a great deal to me.
              "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
              X