Nita fanart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita fanart

I finally drew a Nita picture. It's not that great, but...

If her eyes aren't really grey, blame it on PM. It's all his fault.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

God Gryph, you're really good at drawing Nita... at drawing period. God I really hate how I cant draw. Oh well.

member of the DDFTQOTW or somthing likke that, foundation...

Comment

I feel bad that all I can draw are inanimate objects. I can only do a portrait style (face+shoulders) on a good day. I can barely do anything full body unless I don't have to draw hands. I stink at hands.

Happy Blame-It-On-Gryphon week, everyone!
      ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
      +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Wow! That's really good Gryph!
        The eyes look fine to me. . .What'd PM do?

Heh. Same here, Sharky. Except for the shoulders, I can't even do that much.

And I can do flat-ish sort of tree things. Fortunately there are tree characters, so I can at least draw something half decent and call it fanart.
        And then there's my Sker'ret, still trying to decide if I like that one. It's better than my Dairine, anyway. . .

Comment

Love the feel/expression ^.^ her hair actually looks like nita-hair, too (Nita's hair always turns out wrong whenever I draw it... @.@)

Umm... the only thing I'd change is make the nose about ten to fifteen pixels longer, but aside from that, pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by wildflower44:
            Wow! That's really good Gryph!
            The eyes look fine to me. . .What'd PM do?
            Would you believe I drew it for her ?
            No?
            Huh.

I looked up the colour of Nita's eyes in SYWTBAW when Gryphon asked in chat. She couldn't remember if they were brown or green. The book said grey (I have a UK edition).

Good picture, reminds me of the manga faces in Love Hina, which I just read this week.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

That is soooooooo good!!!!!!!
              I can't draw real people, just cartoons, i'm celebrating blame it on Gryph week too! lol!
              But seiriously that is awsome!!!
              sooo cool! i love it!

Comment

No, no, no, it's not blame it on Gryph week, and no, no, no, it's not pick on Gryph week. *whimpers* PM didn't draw it for me; he told me her eyes were grey, and I didn't beleive him. So if her eyes really aren't grey, then blame _that_ on _pm_.

Thankies. You're all the best. *huggles*
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

yay it's blame it on PM week! hooray party

Comment

I'm sure that Gryphon's got a copy of SYWTBAW, from what she's said before, so she just has to go and read through it .

Dairine was eleven years old, redheaded as her mother, grey-eyed as Nita, and precocious; she was taking tenth-grade English courses and breezing through them, and Nita was teaching her some algebra on the side.
                    So, are Nita's eyes<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
                    <LI>Green
                    <LI>Brown
                    <LI>Grey![/list]
                    So there's nothing to blame on me, hehehe!
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

awwwwwwwww, now who can we blame things on?
                      It dosn't matter too much anyways, it's a really good drawing even if the eye color is wrong.

Comment

Wow, this might just be because I couldn't draw to save my life, but I think that picture is wonderful! I really love the softness of it; Nita looks like she's contemplating something important. Really great job.

Comment

Working...
                        X