freestyle YW collabs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freestyle YW collabs!

I just thought it may be fun to submit lineart for people to color... semi is just starting with these two because semi takes too long in clean-up, and got tired of making people wait since I'd already mentioned this on muahahahahaha...

...anyway, I'm making this a community album, so if you want to add art for other people to color, you can, and you can put finished stuff here, or stuff on any level of completion (e.g., lineart, inked, colored, toned/shaded, glared, bg'd, etc. etc. etc.) and so on. Um. I'm posting the small versions here so that I don't take up unnecissary webspace; if you want the bigger ones just pm or email me and I'll email it back to you (my scanner is pretty cruddy so it only does up to 300dpi, sorry--that's the size I'd send to you automatically, so you probably want to specify if you want it smaller or such).

I tried colouring the Nita one, with fairly boring/predictable colours for her.
    Then I added a stripy background which was probably a worse mistake.
    I think I'll try again, using a different program I downloaded a demo version of.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I'm going to color Esmeli...swear. Sometime. Sorry for not being around. I've been trapped with dial-up internet and no tablet at my mum's...but I'm back! YAY!

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

I like the Nita. Added some more pics.

Comment

Working...
        X