Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fan art

Great art semiramis that is fantastic.
    In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

ah, fred... Seems like you're new to the forums. if you want to comment on Semi's art, the easiest- and less spammy- thing for you to do is to reply in one of the previously created threads. This is easier to read and keep track of.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Yeah that's what I was about to say. You don't have to start new topics to be popular here or whatever. Just start talking in old ones! I didn't make a new topic in this forum until I'dbeen here for about 6th months!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Mm, thank you, fred ^.^v

Like tui and z said, it's easier to just reply to one of the previous threads... currently, I'm trying to keep all my own stuff under the "muahahaha(um, however many 'ha's there are)" thread, so other people dun get intimidated or anything and not post art (because I seem to currently have an almost-monopoly on the YW fanart category... >.<... speaking of which, do you do fanart? XD). 'Sokay, tho, that's an easy mistake to make ^.^

Comment

Yesh, it is the best way to do stuffs... Just reply to olden ones.

Comment

This is just a reminder to all who post: NO ONE LINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are new I will make an acception but Azen you should know better!You are not a new member and I know that cause I just do but I am not so sure about aoi_sakura116 she/he seems kinda new but y'all need to use more than one line on these posts cause other wise you are just kinda wasting DDs money and I don't like that...

Nice art Semiramis...I like it...It looks nice...

*runs away cause she is getting yelled at herself and cries cause she thought that Gryph loved her*

Comment

Monkey, Sakura joined on 24th September this year. You can tell because it says so, right next to 'Location: right here!'
              It seems to me that a lot of people don't look at that bottom line there, because there are a lot of people who don't seem to know when they themselves joined. Either that, or it's just me hallucinating again . . .

Comment

Monkey, Fred posted that in _July_. XD You don't yell at someone for something they did half a year ago now.

Space: What a lot of people do is join, but don't start posting later. Sakura counts as a newbie, I guess, 'cuz I haven't seen him/her around before. S/he's not a frequent poster, at lease. And yeah XD almost no one looks at the "joined" date. I go by sense of how long I've known them here.

Oollldddd topic.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                X