Fanart. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanart. :)

So far I've only gotten around to drawing Nita and Dairine (plus Spot).

It was meant to be Nita circa SYWBAW, sad because of poor Fred. But she obviously turned out looking older.

Just Dairine and Spot.

I'd love to draw more for these series, so suggestions are rather welcome!
    ***see more of my art here

the first on is good but diarine looks like a boy they are good all the same though

by the way im colorpirncess on deviant art
    Last edited by Wizardprincess; October 21, 2009, 09:02:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks! Dairine probably looks like a by cause she was described with short hair and my little sister had short hair like that when she was 10/11, the age Dairine is suppose to be in that drawing. Thanks for commenting though!

Comment

your welcome

she was wow i guess i missed that i had short hair too but it was more of kairi from kh short that was 3 years ago

Comment

That's more how I picture Dairine's hair in WAW (which I'm currently reading. I fell behind in my completion of the books published in the series thus far apparently!). I plan on getting these two pieces colored in the near future (soon = Thanksgiving break).

Comment

cool can you post the colored versions i color things both digitally and traditionally

suggestions lineart for DA of the YW characters maybe in more of the anime style if you draw in that style maybe free to color

charecters

the boy nita meets in ireland
            prince unlikly (nickmane for the prince in the book when the wizard exchange program happens)

tom and carls house

Fred

the cat bard (wizard abroad)

yea i was behind too but now im reading wizard abroad again while waiting for wizard of mars to come out and for the books to come in at the library that i reserved a month or so ago

Comment

I do plan on coloring them digitally and traditionally (I use markers).

I used to draw anime, but don't anymore, sorry

I definitely am going to draw Ronan and Roshaun at some point.

Can't say I'll draw Tom and Carls' house (I'm not very good with backgrounds and architecture).

I've been meaning to draw some art with Kit, Nita, and Fred in it.

Comment

cool i color with prisamacolor pencils and zig pens the tips are kinda like sharpie but they don't smell

i can't draw houses either

yay if i could draw better i would i might make a roshuan chibi though if i can figure out how

Comment

Great pictures! I especially like the one of Nita. I had always pictured Dairine with longer hair, but its still a very good picture.
                  "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardprincess View Post
                    cool i color with prisamacolor pencils and zig pens the tips are kinda like sharpie but they don't smell
                    i can't draw houses either
                    yay if i could draw better i would i might make a roshuan chibi though if i can figure out how
                    Chibis are easy. Big head, little body pretty much sums it up.

Originally posted by bookgirl View Post
                    Great pictures! I especially like the one of Nita. I had always pictured Dairine with longer hair, but its still a very good picture.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X