The Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Manual

I found a nice image of a book online, and it looked a bit like the manual to me (for some reason), so I experimented with GIMP and a few fonts, and made this:

The image wasn't the best quality, so the pages look a bit wrinkled, but I think it turned out pretty good.

So what do you think? Also, let me know if you want me to make desktop backgrounds of this, just let me know your screen size, and I'll post a link for the image.

Dai
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Looks good to me
    Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

wow it does look like a manual but one of a newer wizard since Nitas and kits especially kits would have folds on the pages and covers from carrying them around a lot kits more so because he got his from a used book shop

Comment

Not nessasarily because it disguises itself so it may have looked like that before and then changed when Kit got it
        Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

oh yeah i forgot about that part

Comment

Working...
          X