Ed Lolcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Lolcat

I'm sorry guys... I saw this image on the Concordance, and it was just such a good picture of a great white shark that it screamed out for a lolcat to be made from it.

I present: The Master Shark...

I think I've seen some Feline Wizards lolcats floating around on the net... Of course there's the LJ icons too. I can't find them at the moment though. Feel free to come up with your own

If we allow The Big Meow to count for Young Wizards, I can include this LJ userpic I did a couple months back.

I also created a Piece of Flair on Facebook that says "I was reading about Young Wizards 13 years before Harry Potter", but I don't have a link to it handy.
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Haha, I've made a ton of YW pieces of flair on facebook... Sigh... They're so addictive... I made one with the cover of various books, and illustrations from them...

I love that Master Shark picture! XD It's so amazing!

Here's a pic that I made, with Gigo... He's one of my favorite characters:

Hmm... I feel inspired now... Maybe I'll make more!
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

This was fun. :3

Alternate:

That's my cat Cheshire. I love him very much. Don't worry, he's just yawning. (I have another lolcat worthy picture of him with a lion cut but I can't find it right now).

Also, alla, I couldn't help but make another Ed one:
        Last edited by Jacq; February 2, 2009, 01:26:28 AM.
        I would EAT THE HELL outta that steak, then try to guilt the cow into dying just for being a cow. I'd be all "NOM NOM HEY COW YOU'RE NOT MEAT YET WHAT GIVES JERK" and then I'd glare and give it the silent treatment. Same goes for pigs and chickens... I would guilt a FLOCK of chickens into poultrycide in a heartbeat. "HEY YOU'RE A CHICKEN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT"- Madhatte

Comment

Working...
        X