Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging the YWFAU icon/ID contest...

Ooookay.

Semiramis, SAT and I are currently running a YW fanartists group at DevART, called YW-fanartists-unite. We have about eight or so members at present, and are consequently in need of an ID and icon for DevART. Therefore, a contest FOR MEMBERS ONLY (if you wanna join, you gotta be on DevART. Then send a note to me or the group account. My webID there is the same as it is here) is in order.

Unfortuantly, we were having a bit of a problem with the whole "judging" aspect of the contest...which is just a bit of an intrinsic part to any contest ^_^

So then Semi had a brilliant idea... why not post them on the forums and do a judging poll? I support it. SAT hasn't said anything yet, but Semi and I agree.

So if this becomes the case, are you guys willing? Sounds fun, ne? I await your responses..

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

I totally support you in this. I am not a member of DevART, but I wouldn't mind judging.

Oooo.... love art. (enough said)
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

I'll judge. I really like looking at DevArt but I don't have a scanner so I can't show my art...
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I don't see why not. Looks like all you'll get is approval. Maybe I should join Devart sometime...
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Thanks all. I think the decision is to poll. We'll set that up when we get some entries. That'll be a month or so, at least... just wanted to run that by you guys before so you'd have a bit of a warning ^_^

... other than that: GRYPHON! JOIN! NOW NOW NOW!

*pushes DevART*

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Working...
          X