No announcement yet.

Some Wallpapers for those that care...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Wallpapers for those that care...

Some of you all know that I like to make wallpapers. That is what I do durring my free time (what free time I have that is). So, I figured that I would put up some links to two of my wallpapers that I have made. Both are in my deviantART gallary which a link is posted in my signature down bellow.

Fred's Sacrifice
    SYWTBAW

Some of you all will recognize the SYWTBAW wallpaper, while some of you all will not. I still felt like I needed to post these here. Hope you all enjoy.
    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Your Wallpapers are awesome, gibby!

Hey just a suggestion; what about doing one from Deep Wizardry, like something from the Song of the Twelve or something? That would be cool

Alla

Comment

I already have the SYWTBAW one on my computer from an earlier time it was posted in ToGR.

Really great work Gibby. I have no talent when it comes to drawing or painting or anything else like that
      "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

ooo ooo! *jumps up and down* pick me! You should do... the mechs that Dairine created in High Wizardry! And the scene in A Wizards Abroad where the power almost gets hit by lightning... Somehow I really like that...
        Hearts will never be practical, until they are made unbreakable.
        "They smelled nice,"said Ponch"but smell isn't everything"
        Check out the Encounters topic in Chatter II<<<If it's still there. Jeez. Long time guys.

Comment

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

those are really nice...where did you find teh pictures?
            I'm crying cuz things aren't how
            they used to be
            she said,
            "The battle's almost won
            and we're only several miles from the sun..."

Comment

Well, for the "Fred's Sacrifice" wallpaper, I made that one entirly in PhotoShop Elements. I was trying to make it into something else, and this is what came out.

As for the "SYWTBAW" one, just go to google, type in "writing" in the image search and that image will pop up. All I really did for that one was add the text.

Comment

Hey Gibby,
                I don't suppose you could put the images themselves on the site instead of your entire desktop. I really like them both and would love to have the fred's sacrifice one as my own desktop.

Pretty Please...
                "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

I know I'm probably restating what everyone else said, but those are so cool! I wish I could do things like that on the computer. So far all I can do is type stuff and go to this site.
                  Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                  "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                  "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Comment

Hi Gibby! I just wanted to mention that I totally ADORE your SYWTBAW backgroud. I would say that I'm using it, except, um, I'm not ebcause I don't own a computer. BUT IF I DID OWN ONE, I would use it. It is teh coolies.
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X