Another Family Photo...maybe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Family Photo...maybe...

I wanted to make a family photo like the Fur-Ball one, except....not Fur-Balls...

I thought maybe bunnies just because they're slightly creepy...or maybe I'll steal an idea from Gigo and make muffins...I dunno.

Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone?

Bunnies would be good. BiW likes bunnies..... maybe JELLYBEANS. I like JELLYBEANS. Whatever, I could create a neverending list of stuff you could do.
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

BUNNIES!! Bunnies are fun. Bunnies are cool. I like bunnies. I don't have other ideas. ooo. What about eggs? Heh. We're decorating Easter Eggs right now...

(.)(.)
      (*-*)
      (")(")
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

NO muffins! Period. (here you go sir. --> .)

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I just noticed that your avvie has The Phantom of the Opera's mask on it.</span>

Tumbleweeds. A ball of tumbleweeds with our faces on them :P

Alla got really mad at me for making the PotT come out in chat. They're HER creations. Well, I created my own tumbleweed, which really belongs to Alla, but I just like to pretend it's mine. Ta-da!!!

*~

It's the Mini-tumbleweed-with-a-cape.

It rocks.

-Qwerty.

Comment

Bunnies are slightly creepy...like the one from the Rite aid ester add. *shivers* I think they even gave it eyelashes. ok ok bunnies aren't all that bad. Were I live there is this bunny that sticks it's head out the window as you walk by. cute. The people in the apartment must let it run wild in there...wow there must be poop all over the place. omg!

muffins! muffins are a grate idea! Or how about meatballs? meatballs of different colors! yay for the meatballs! yay!
          "...I'm a tourist attraction." - The lone one

Comment

Actually, bunnies can easily be box-trained, like cats (although you don't wanna use cedar shavings--combined with the ammonia in rabbit pee, it can make a poisonous gas. The recycled newspaper pellet litter is best).

House rabbits are a gas. The only problem is that nobody ever teaches people how to take care of one properly. The best resource on house bunny care in the US is the House Rabbit Society. Can you tell I have a friend who's kept houserabbits for over 10 years?

BTW, my fave rabbit site is Hironori Akutagawa's photoblog.
            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

House rabbits look like a lot of fun! I think your right in the fact that most people never have/know how to take care of one properly. My boyfriend says that he knew someone that had one and just put newspaper over the whole house. ooooo. At long beach city college (if you ever get a chance to visit) rabbits run wild all over the place. There is a good 100 or more at any given time.

Personally I've got a fondness for rats and have 2 at the moment in my lap. I do use paper bedding for it dose work the best!
              "...I'm a tourist attraction." - The lone one

Comment

Working...
              X