Dairine and Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dairine and Spot

A little character design for Dairine and Spot. I'm liking it a lot better than the other two I did of Dairine.
    Dairine and Spot
    I lurk. It's what I do.
    "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

omg you are a great drawer!!! i can draw really good trees but thats about it. u r great i think you should do the cover of dds book.(even thogh everyone knows that she will get a perfesional)
    life sucks then u die

Comment

Definitely liking whenever someone draws Spot. Very cool picture! One of the best depictions of Dairi I've seen yet!
      ---
      Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Comment

That IS great! I really like how you did spot, and darines yoda tee-shirt. I agree with agfish, that's good enough to be on a cover.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Just like YR and AGfish it is great and it should be on the cover of something... wow this is going to be a short post

Country Music!!! Ponch!!

Comment

Aw, you guys flatter me! I doubt I could do anything worthy of a cover, especially not in real-style. It would be too great of an honor.
            I lurk. It's what I do.
            "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

Don't underestimate yourself. That picture was GREAT! you could do a cover easily. And if you don't believe me just listen to the rest of the forums! They'll all tell you the same thing!
              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
              X