YW "music video"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YW "music video"

I made a sort of YW "music video" using windows movie maker. It has pics/song clips that I believe are representative of YW (mostly SYWTBAW). If you want to watch it, e-mail me at rachelmcdermott@gmail.com (Note: you need windows media player, I think)

Also, here is a link that might work

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/1f2946a/bc/My+Documents/YW-...wmv?bf0PQ5DBpItrmOQD
    ~Rachel

Hey! I loved most of it. i lost connection in the 2/5 of it so i couldnt hear the rest..ugh. And now i cant even get it to came back up! Annoying lappy..*bangs lappy on top just to annoy it* Okay. im gonna try again. i love it anyway. *GOes off to try again*
    Dai all
    Tori
    Love and be loved

Comment

The link won't work
      Oops

Comment

Hwey yea you have to have Rad send it to you. ANyway, i got the thing to work I love it it really odes work with all the parts in SYWTBAW. I like it. Make more! I could put together some older songs that would work for W@W but i wont. They reallly really old and no one has probably ever heard of them.Though i have one that fr some reason makes me think of W@W when they are doing everyting. Especaily like the parts with <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Nita and Ronan. and when they are trying to talk bout THEIR relationship and everyone buts in.</span>. It is "Fell good inc." Dont know why it does fit in but for some reason it does...strangE i know. ANYWAY.- just e-mail Rad and she will give you the link. I loved it for the second time i said it.
        Dai All
        Tori
        Love and be loved

Comment

Oh! Can you send it to me too please? My e-mail is aleyue@gmail.com thanks

Comment

I'd like to be emailed the video! shima.inverse@gmail.com
            ---
            Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Comment

Incase you need it, my e-mail is kirokokori@hotmail.com
              Oops

Comment

Sounds intreasting, you could email it to me at either:
                campsoup1988@hotmail.com
                campsoup1988@aol.com
                campsoup1988@yahoo.com
                ~~~
                No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

Working...