0%
    neat
    0%
    dumb
    0%
    cheap rip off
    0%
    ---------------------------------------
    YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
    "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

I really like the wallpaper...in fact, I would use it for my computer if it was more square-ish. It is too much of a narrow rectangle...but I LOVE the pictures in it. They rock. Completely.
    -Kris

Comment

I'd love to use it, but as Kristina said, too rectangular. Try making the top image longer than the bottom two. Then, set them so that the bottom two are horizantal while the top image rests above them.
      Ronan's my role model. He's cool, smart, and has a pen that can destroy whatever he wants it to. If only life were that easy.

Comment

The images are good, but the font is to everyday. Try something a bit more curvy.
        ---
        How cheerfully we consign ourselves to perdition...

Comment

How did you make the pictures?

I suppose nobody's tried cutting the picture into thirds and using just one of them - or, at least on OS X, putting them into the folder that random desktops are chosen from?
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

These are really good and I AM going to use them as a background! Even before I read your comment PM thats what I was thinking! I've done that before, you just right hand click the saved Image and press edit, then get rid of all you dont want and resave the imagae under a differnat name! I'm off to do it now
            Fox

Ive just done it! I have to say they all look great as a desktop background but I'm sticking with the 1st and 2nd one for now. Once again Mythbusterfan these are well made!! If you want Mythbusterfan I can pop the cut up versions on my web site for people to download? Up to you?
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Ok sure i'll reedit them later today when i get home from school.

and i'll try to make them more "squarish"

Feedback is always welcome

Meh i don't have a more curly font

Fox: sure go ahead. let people download them.

Oh! I almost forgot, I have my first prototype version that is perfect for a desktop background. i'll work on the normal ones today.
              i'll get the prototype up tommorow...I think.
              YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.

Comment

okeday... I made a new one...sort of. I wasn't able to find all of the orriginal pictures on google today during study hall. (I love free time) Anywhays,I fixed some things. The font is more "curvey" XD.

I couldn't make it more "squarish" I tried but it never came out right. it's just not the same. so I made a small version so you guys can use it for desktops.

Anyways...here it is. the link for the big version is here.

The link for the desktop sized one is here

Enjoy!
                Oh and Fox, Yes you can have people download this one too.

Comment

That's really nice!! I've saved it on my desktop!!

Comment

Erm... even the "desktop-sized" one is still kinda awkward-shaped.

I was just looking at the wallpapers on YW.com, and they have a few resolutions to choose from:
                    640x480
                    800x600
                    1024x768
                    1152x864

Yours, both sizes, are long to the top instead of long to the sides. Setting this as a wallpaper will cut off the bottom of it and leave a blank space at the sides.

But aside from the size issue, it's really nice!

Comment

Very nice Mythbusterfan, I will post them on my blog today and then repost here so people can link in and save the link.

I love free time too! I'm at university and right now i should be doing work but this is just so much more fun
                      Fox

I've only managed to put one picture on my blog, something is wrong with 'hello' the picture download program.
                      http://auniversityfox.blogspot.com/ heres the web site

Comment

Yeah I know about the Shape problem thing it's annoying. I can't seem to do away with it and still have the...I don't know the word here. It's not the same. It will always have the empty space at the sides it's meant for pc's to have the Center or Tile selected for desktop background. I didn't make it to be a full cover type thing.

It fit the desktop just fine on the computer I made it on but...maybe the monitor on that was bigger I dunno.

As for leaving the space at the sides I just have a color there like red or black or something. It seems to work. I dunno.

Should I post the orriginal images here and let you guys mess around with them?

I'll do that later this afternoon during study hall. I'm in science now and I've finished all my work. Meh I don't know how to use mac's very well.
                        Well later. Dai!

Oh nice blog fox except that the image you have there what you said was the second prophecy is the second part of the first prophecy.

the actual second prophecy is

"Three things unknown but soon to be,
                        The way of the Gods with the created,
                        The way of the created with the Gods,
                        And the way between them across the bridge of being."

Hmmm. Maybe I should make this my second project...

And just in case it matters the this is the third prophecy.

"Lean times of barren hope,
                        Wait on composite's daughter,
                        Sharpening the edge of life."

And since I'm talking about prophecies I should include the Koi's message.
                        "A world of dew,
                        And within every dewdrop,
                        A world of struggle."

Comment

woops my mistake! Sorry about that When I get the other picture to download I will change/edit the blog to correct that. And thanks for the comment, got to say its not the best in the world, Wish it was but its the best I can do at the moment.
                          Fox

Comment

Reddeath I took your advice on elongating the top picture and putting the other two beneath it. Here's what I got.

[IMG] [/IMG]

also I said i'd post the orrigionals so you guys can mess with them. Here they are.

1st one [IMG] [/IMG]

2nd one
                            [IMG] [/IMG]
                            3rd one[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

Wow! I thought the image might get too distorted but, from what I see in the message, it's nowhere near distortion. Kudos to you!
                              Ronan's my role model. He's cool, smart, and has a pen that can destroy whatever he wants it to. If only life were that easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X