Dairine/Roshaun Fanart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dairine/Roshaun Fanart

Hi everyone, I'm new Just finished reading W@W (ahh! Still shaken) and drew this fanart while I had inspiration
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60279688/
    Hope you like!

That is... mind blowing. How did you possibly draw that? Was it drawn on the computer, or by hand?
    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

glad you liked it! The sketch was done by hand and then I coloured it in on the computer. Bizarrely enough, I've loved the YW books since I was a kid but never actually drew the characters... now I'm planning more YW fanart ))

Comment

That was cool. I wish I could draw like that. I like to see the stories that I read come alive. That's why I hope the YW series will become a movie some day. Keep it up!
        Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
        Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

0_0 I love you! XD

Seriously, that is awesome, and it is so hard to find decent Ro/Dair fanart! Do you think I might be able to use this on the site I'm in the process of building? It's going to be an encylcopedia of Wellakh/Ro, and Dair gets thrown in as well because she's involved so much lol.

Here's the new adress (different from my sig): http://www.freewebs.com/wellakhdatabase

I'm hoping it will eventually be something along the lines of this:
          http://www.hp-lexicon.org

And I would credit you of course, however you want, and I know there's basically nothing on there right now -_o But yeah...you've made a rabid Roshaun fan, and if you're interested at all in being involved with it let me know ^_^

*stares at goergeous art some more*
          "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

well, i have to say...a picture like that is a WONDERFUL way to introduce yourself into the insanity that is YW. it's GREAT! and nice to meet you by the way IrinaR! *looks forward to seeing more art, AND seeing you around the forum*
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I'm glad you like it, and if you want to show the pic on the website, I don't mind, as long as it says that it's by me (IrinaR) and there's a link to my website: www.irinarichards.com ^^

Comment

ok, not trying to yell here...but you might want to edit your two posts together. double posts aren't allowed, (or one liners) and the admins have to repair them if you don't. and i'll be glad to see you around! i post just about everywhere, so you''re sure to see me evntually....*will have to check out the site evntually*
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know - I'll try and rectify it

Comment

IrinaR i love that picture! it is soo pretty and exactly how i pictured ro/dair to look!! it's so detailed.... i love it!
                    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

*wishes i could draw that well* alas, the only thing I can draw are dragons (and with disgraphia, i'm not exactly the best at THAT either)

Comment

Working...
                      X