Changing specialties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing specialties?

In SYWTBAW it says Nita's specialty is organic things. Then it says in High Wizardry that her specialty is astronemy is her specialty then on page 211 it says her specialty is alien species. Then in the Wizards Holiday excerpt it says "'Well maybe I'm changing specialties again'" So does that mean she's not good with organic things again? or not good with astronemy? or aliens?

Webmaster of Marauders Magic.com (Harry Potter site)
    Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com

I think that Nita's first speciality was or is orgnic, living things. i've always interpreted the astronomy thing as one of Nita's particular itnerests, which has led her to do a lot of reading on it, so it's a speciality of hers because it's an interest of hers as opposed to her having a particular wizard bent for it. The alien bit I think is a combination of the two. Or it could just be offscreen stuff.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
    --Agent M
    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

OK

Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com

Comment

You forgot her specialty for healing!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

she was getting good with machines

Comment

Nita also has the ability to manipulate kernels, and Nita has the ability to 'hear' wizardry, or its power source anyway. Nita is still developing, so don't forget that its possible for her to have more than one specialty
            Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Avi View Post
              In SYWTBAW it says Nita's specialty is organic things. Then it says in High Wizardry that her specialty is astronemy is her specialty then on page 211 it says her specialty is alien species. Then in the Wizards Holiday excerpt it says "'Well maybe I'm changing specialties again'" So does that mean she's not good with organic things again? or not good with astronemy? or aliens?

i think that she changes specialties a lot. but I don't think she loses any promise from her organic specialty; if you change majors in college half way through the year you don't forget all the stuff you learned from your first major.
              It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
              That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

True. Of course, with all the ways the Powers ind to get Nita to go and kick the Lone One's butt, I think they're planning on more than the normal specialty. With all the experience and learning she has, says who she won't end up with a wizardry specialty?
                "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

What kind of wizardry specialty do you think she'll get? now u got me curious
                  Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Your right she should be made like a wizard saint for all the help she gives them, maybe even specialize in The Universe's energy, like the peredexis.
                    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Well, a wizardry specialty. So, sort of like the all round gymnastics champion from the olympics. She got something in everything, knows about it all, and has experience with most of it. Like having no specialty, except not.
                      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Maybe her specialty should revolve around scientific laws of multiple universes. Hey, she does love astronomy, and maybe organic life should also fall into that category.

Comment

That's an interesting idea.

This is crazy... All the top posters are posting in the same topics all at the same time...

Comment

Wow, this is confusing. She has had SO many specialties and getting new ones every day it seems. I wonder what her next one will be?
                            I kinda liked the specialty of lucid dreaming. That's cool.
                            "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                            "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                            "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                            "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
                              That's an interesting idea.

This is crazy... All the top posters are posting in the same topics all at the same time...
                              You bet your foot this is crazy, oh and Wican i havn't properly introduced myself Septimus-wizard-universe defender/guardin-galaxy lord-comedian-and billionair entruepnr(sp)-i wish- HA

but you can call me septimus or sep.
                              --
                              familiar? really??? i don't get that too often...
                              --
                              call me what you like. right now i wish my specialty was machines*grumbles at stupid slow computer*
                              --
                              ya sure you can.
                              --
                              OH! my cousins name is Leda it's croation i think. oh man i wish i could be like an everything specialty.
                              --
                              Yes that made SENSE *cough* spelling *cough*
                              --
                              Haha not your falt. i do it to after i've been texting for a while. *points to something in the dirrection Wican just turned* *cough* mirror *cough* lol
                              --
                              HA
                              i would have made you laugh even if you weren't in a bad mood, i'm sure you did fine. at least someone thinks i'm funny*glares menacingly at Z wereever she is*
                              --
                              She better after we went through all this trouble
                              YOU HEAR ME Z! lol
                              i hate spanish!
                              --
                              Originally posted by Wiccangixie
                              I hate the crappy formal spanish that they teach us in school. The informal verson is so much better. That's the only version my hispanic friends use. I will never understand why we're taught the formal way.

Uhh! i know! i try to talk to my Grdeners' but sometimes they don't even understand!
                              --
                              Ya after we go through another dark ages!
                              --
                              They will...
                              after the dark ages!
                              jk
                              --
                              really

dark ages!
                              LOL LMAO JK again!
                              Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 17, 2009, 12:29:08 AM. Reason: merging one-liners

Comment

Working...
                              X