what is Nita's hair like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is Nita's hair like?

Some say it is long some say shord I guss only DD can say what is it long or short but what do you think?.... I think long!

sorry fo talking agan but I still think it is long!

Merged two short posts - Peter

Errrr... Slash, if you're posting simply to boost your post count/Karma? -- don't. If it's annoying and frequent enough, the admins just might clear your post count back down to zero.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

just look on the cover of W@W, its long and black. and thats a fact.

Comment

I have a different cover on my YW books and she has looooong dirty blonde hair! so I am a weeeea bit confuzled!
        my heart in in my hands...yuck!

Comment

I think DD described it as being short dirty blond-ish. But I don't imagine her with that sort of hair at all. I think of Neets as having long, wavy dark hair, like on some of the covers.

Comment

no i am not trying to boost up my posting tihng I just notiset that on one cover her hair is long and red and on the relly old one it is short and dirty!

Comment

In SYWTBAW, Nita's hair is described as dark. I can't find any description while skimming DW, HW, AWAb, TWD or WH. Oh, or BoNwM, either. The afterword to the 20th anniversary edition says "short dark-blonde hair".

WAW says "light brunette hair cut just above her shoulders", and a discussion on the board suggested that her hair is lighter after her holiday in WH.

Or there's the paper dolls topic - DD made the first two dolls of Nita, so they presumably reflect her view of Nita.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I always think of it as kind of a light brown, which fits since it apparently lightened on her wizards holiday. yoU'D THINK It would have darkened up by now though...
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I have a different cover on my YW books and she has looooong dirty blonde hair! so I am a weeeea bit confuzled!
                  don't worry about it. EVERYONE here is confused. that's why this topic exists. The problem is, there are too many different versions of it!
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I agree. thanks for all the research peter, I think it helps to know what the author is thinking. of course, it's also important the way the readers see nita.
                    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                    X