"Rodriguez"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Rodriguez"

I just read a Wizard Abroad and they put Rodriguez with an "s". Now I know that Rodriguez is with a "z" 'cause we got lots of Rodriguez here at Puerto Rico but still I asked my mom and she said that on some countries they have Rodriguez with an "s" (Rodrigues) But then I checked the first YW book and they had put Rodriguez with a "z". This is clearly a little mistake but the question is....What is his name? Kit Rodriguez or Kit Rodrigues?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
    GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
    "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

I just read a Wizard Abroad and they put Rodriguez with an "s". Now I know that Rodriguez is with a "z" 'cause we got lots of Rodriguez here at Puerto Rico but still I asked my mom and she said that on some countries they have Rodriguez with an "s" (Rodrigues) But then I checked the first YW book and they had put Rodriguez with a "z". This is clearly a little mistake but the question is....What is his name? Kit Rodriguez or Kit Rodrigues?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
    GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
    "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I've only seen his name spelled like that once, in a Wizard Abroad, I don't think that it's spelled with and s here very often either, I know someone at school with that last name and it's spelled with a z.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Maybe it was a typo--no publisher's perfect, you know! Hey M--go to chat?

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
        *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
        http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Originally posted by papercrane:
          Maybe it was a typo--no publisher's perfect, you know!
          It was a typo. Or, rather, the copyeditor changed it, and none of us caught it to change it back...

-- DD
          -- DD

Comment

Ha, funny! Sorry papercrane, 1. I'm not allowed in the chat but I've been trying to let my dad let me in when DDs on. 2. I don't have a password.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

Oh, poor you...oh well.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
              -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
              *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
              http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
              X