Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizards at War

Dai,
    I'm not 100% sure this should go here but it seems nitpickery-ish, so why not?

In W@W when Ronan, Carmela, Dairine, Kit, Nita, Ponch, Roshaun and Memeki are facing the Lone Power the book says that:
    "It gave Nita and the other three Earth-humans a look of ironic appreciation."
    Now I didn't catch this the first or second time round but I finally realised, AREN'T THERE FIVE EARTH-HUMANS? I mean Ronan, Kit, Carmela, Nita and Dairine are all Earth-humans right?
    It just mildly confuzzled me............

Bye,
    elz
    I think I'll go ennoble some waffles.
    -Nita

Huh. I went and checked in my copy, and you're completely right. It's on page 469 for hardcover. And Ronan, Kit, Nita, Dairine, and Carmela are all definitely present when he says this. I assume it's just a typo that slipped passed the editors...

AWOM SPOILERS:
    But, considering the little tidbit we learned about Dairine in AWoM (or might have learned, it was very vague) maybe that was just some very clever foreshadowing?

I'm still leaning toward typo though. Nice catch, either way! Can't believe I didn't notice that sooner.

Comment

I thought it might have been clever foreshadowing thats why I wasn't 100% sure where exactly to put it...
      Hmm.
      Dai,
      elz
      -Nita

Comment

The comment may have been addressed to the three other Earth-based human wizards as opposed to just humans.

Bob

Comment

Maybe....... I dunno. Or maybe its just an error. *shrug* Who knows?
          -Nita

Comment

Working...
          X