Spot's voice (audiobook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot's voice (audiobook)

I listened to the audiobooks before I got my books, and I LOVE them. Christina Moore is amazing. But you know how dramatically different Spot's voice is in the beginning of the third audiobook from the rest of the series? What's up with that?
    I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.
    -- Charles Shulz

I haven't listened to the audiobooks, so I could be wrong, but I remember his voice did change in the books themselves. Originally his voice is extremely robotic, but then he expands his syntax to include Dairine's, and when they get to the planet of the turtles they give him an upgrade and he sounds much more 'alive' in an organic sense.

Or it could be that the people doing the audiobook just made a mistake. Either way.

Comment

Naw, the audiobook people did it right, they changed his voice. He sounds kinda like a cute turtle, after the third book...

I think in the third audiobook, they made his voice a bit too computerish, and I consider that in the rest of the audiobooks, his voice was right.
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Verana cosa golit thin "Audio Book"? (Where can I get this Audio Book?)

Comment

Working...
        X