Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teensy Holiday Tidbit from Out of Ambit

In DD's Weblog on Saturday:
    Emjoy [sic] lunch while considering character business in Wizard's Holiday -- Prince Roshaun is getting slightly out of hand and may need killing. Downside to this: Dairine will be very broken up about it. Still...
    I know not everyone on here reads the blog (it's very funny and also informative, by the way. I especially like that mop.) So I thought I might just dump this here, in case you guys are interested.
    Ka Kite
    Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
    Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
    STRESSING
    She Who Is Supposed To be in Three or Four Places At Once every Lunchtime for the Next Two Weeks.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

In DD's Weblog on Saturday:
    Emjoy [sic] lunch while considering character business in Wizard's Holiday -- Prince Roshaun is getting slightly out of hand and may need killing. Downside to this: Dairine will be very broken up about it. Still...
    I know not everyone on here reads the blog (it's very funny and also informative, by the way. I especially like that mop.) So I thought I might just dump this here, in case you guys are interested.
    Ka Kite
    Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    STRESSING
    She Who Is Supposed To be in Three or Four Places At Once every Lunchtime for the Next Two Weeks.

Comment

That blog entry made my day on Monday. I'd had a rather unsatisfying pizza for lunch and was in the mid-afternoon haze that comes with office work. I surfed past Out Of Ambit and was captivated by this lucious description of the lunch that Diane made herself. If ever there was an argument in favour of working at home, being able to cook a decent lunch would have to be it!

Dairine and Prince Roshaun? I can't imagine Dairine with a Prince... besides, we all know she and Kit are meant for each other anyway!

Comment

Oh sweet Lady...that's *all* Dairine needs...a kingdom to rule.

Too cute!

Elizabeth
        "You come in here, you die. Then you will be fired. RR"- from one of my new favorite fics, "What a Tangled Web We Weaver" by Merrymime.

"Demon spawn but love the accent."- Birdhead, re: Ronan.

Comment

Well, he is an alien. I have a feeling they're "just friends." Besides, I bet the kingdom would be really annoyed by Dairine!
          Ka Kite
          Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          STRESSING

Comment

Yeah, Dairine with a throne is a scary thing. ::shudders::

Although it would be rather interesting to see her with an alien...

Avid Stealer of Left Shoes
            Avid Stealer of Left Shoes
            Co-creator/GM of the Númeârador RPG

Comment

Oh boy... I'm not sure what we're talking about with Dairine and Roshaun is strictly friendly, though. Not that it will necessarily develop into much more, but they're more interested than they care to let on and Dairine for one seems to be relatively attached.
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Working...
              X