Machu Picchu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machu Picchu

I had to read a passage in one of my state testings the other day and it was about this lost Inca empire. There was two mentioned and once was on Machu Picchu (a mountain) and the other was in between Machu Picchu and another mountain.

Anyway, I found it really cool that Machu Picchu (the bird) was a Powers that Be, and was kept quiet about it until HW. And Machu Picchu (the place) was a big silent, and beautiful, city!

I don't know if you quite understand what I was saying, I don't myself...

I wonder if DD knew about this place!

click this link if you want more info about the Inca city or empire: Machu Picchu

Now I feel bad about posting this.. I just wanted you guys to know about this cool info I got!!
    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
    Check out my video: LET GO

I know i saw that to. I was just reading along when i realed back and nearly shouted WHAT? I was so into the test i knid of scared me.
    Although I am pretty shure DD knew about when writeing SYWBAW. I know she curently noteiced it because early today i saw that same fact referenced on an earlier post. Make's you wonder what secrets lie behind other charicter's names.
    (\__/) "Be amazing"
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")

Comment

Working...
    X