ronan or kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronan or kit

i would have to say well hard i dunno ronan dose seem more of a distance boyfriend if would happen but then with kit they have beens friends for a long while. but it was so cute in the 8 book when kit asks nita for a hug! so in the long run i would have to nita can have kit and i will take ronan haha

wizette chica
    w<span class="ev_code_PINK">pink</span>

Moved the topic because it mentions an event in WAW - Peter
    Love and be loved

Ronan or Kit for what?
    When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

I believe we are speaking of romantic entanglements. Probably for Nita. As this is already the focus of several on-going discussion threads, I'm going to close this one down, and redirect you to the "Shippy-ness in W@W" and "Romance" threads.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

[QUOTE=tori;8701]"i would have to say well hard i dunno ronan dose seem more of a distance boyfriend if would happen but then with kit they have beens friends for a long while. but it was so cute in the 8 book when kit asks nita for a hug! so in the long run i would have to nita can have kit and i will take ronan haha"

I totally agree & also I think Ronan and Nita wouldn't like it if they had to date at long distance. Imagine the bills for phone calls etc. and that Nita would be exhausted if she wanted to visit him many times. After all energy is needed in any spell and that If Ronan did liked Nit. I think it would be conflict I'd enjoy in the next book but we still do need to no what happens to poor Roshaun.
        A spell always works. -So You Want To Be A Wizard I wonder would it work on my sisters... hmm...

Comment

Working...
        X