Who the next to die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the next to die?

I know there haven't been alot of character death's in the series, ( unlike harry potter) but who do you think would be the most likely to die in the next couple of books? and how?

Young Wizard Deaths

um... maybe, and this is just a guess, helena? or carmella? their death would probably have something to do with LP. maybe they went on a mission and one followed them? or something like that. someone would die thats not important, but is important. maybe even one of nita and/or kit's parents...
    "Four for you Glenn Cocoa, you go Glenn Cocoa!" : Damian Mean Girls

Comment

Originally posted by kit13579 View Post
      um... maybe, and this is just a guess, helena? or carmella?:
      I agree with Kit13579 on this one, but personally I think just Helena. I hope this doesn't need a spoiler warning, as the book is already out, but in AWoM she was very interested in what Kit was doing. Sure, I don't think she really got to the point that he was a wizard, but it was still something. If I were her, I would like to know more about how that happened. But I am not not sure about 'Mella... I think she might have a big part in some of the later books. She just seems like that type of character to me.
      Last edited by nita13579; June 10, 2010, 01:31:05 PM. Reason: spelling
      "Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself" Hermione Granger Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Comment

I don't want anyone to die.. but considering the main "villain" is the creator of death I doubt there will be no more deaths.
        I think I'll go ennoble some waffles.
        -Nita

Comment

Working...
        X