Nita+Kit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nita+Kit???

I was just wondering what other peoples thoughts were on this issue.
    Also any other relation ships in yw that you might have an opiion on like... i think nita+kit and daraine+roshaun and carmela+filifl...lol jk carmela+ronan.
    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Ok, because I'm rereading EVERY book, my opinion is starting to change LOL
    Ok, Kit and Nita would be cute, and pretty much perfect together. In a way, they fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. I don't like the idea of Carmela & Ronan! No, no, and NO!
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
      Ok, because I'm rereading EVERY book, my opinion is starting to change LOL
      Ok, Kit and Nita would be cute, and pretty much perfect together. In a way, they fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. I don't like the idea of Carmela & Ronan! No, no, and NO!
      Really, why... and what about D&R... If you don't like Ronan then how about filif lol...

What about sker'et... Are he and filif both male??? EWW!!! wait nvm forgot i had that thought
      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
        Really, why... and what about D&R... If you don't like Ronan then how about filif lol...

What about sker'et... Are he and filif both male??? EWW!!! wait nvm forgot i had that thought
        Well truthfully if Carmela and Ronan got together, they could provide some hilarious conversations. I mean Carmela and her quirky self and the serious and misunderstood Ronan could work, but for some reason I also think that it would be a potential disaster. What if Carmela got bored, or what if Ronan just kept rejecting her! She could get hurt. Now Carmela and Filif! They would work absolutely. Its just like she said! How would a human and a tree work?

Lol Filif and Sker?!!! That's crazy, and HILARIOUS! I don't think I could forget you having that thought ever. Its too funny.

Dairine and Roshaun would definitely work. I just hope that she finds him, and I hope that they work out. I'm beginning to understand why you like the idea of Nita and Kit too.
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
          Lol Filif and Sker?!!! That's crazy, and HILARIOUS! I don't think I could forget you having that thought ever. Its too funny.

Dairine and Roshaun would definitely work. I just hope that she finds him, and I hope that they work out. I'm beginning to understand why you like the idea of Nita and Kit too.

You better hope you can forget that lol hilarius or not.. plus even if Daraine found Roshaun She's the sun lord so doesn't that mean that he's dead???

And Sker'et is a big bug! that would be kind of gross even for a tree...
          Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 21, 2009, 07:56:47 PM. Reason: trimmed quote

Comment

There are so many threads on this, already... I really don't mean to be rude, but could you please check the topics already created, before creating a new one? That would really, really help make posts easier to find, and to read...

I remember when the thread simply entitled "Romance" was still being posted at... I miss those times. Haha...
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

I definetly think Nita+Kit would work... and Dairine would work with Roshaun.... I mean, she's oviusly( I apoligise for the spelling) in love with him. Carmela and Ronan though, won't work. It just won't (). Even though the Champion isn't there, I think some of it rubbed off on him (Ronan).
              "Just how have I failed to notice Neets is hot?" ~Kit

~Lover of great books ever since she could read~

Comment

I love the idea of Nita and Kit getting together! They are so perfect for each other. And I was thinking about this today that even things like Nita's name being spanish (Junita) suggests that her and Kit should be together. Just a thought...
                Dai stiho cousins
                ~~~Ezra

Comment

I'm a fan of both Nita/Kit and Nita/Ronan. Both have their merits. Though I have to admit, I'm really rooting for Nita/Kit. They'd be so cute together (well, okay, they already are, except for the not-actually-dating thing).

I ADORE Dairine/Roshaun. They are the most ridiculously amusing pairing I've read in a very long time. I'm really hoping Roshaun's out there somewhere (I don't remember why, but I'm sure when I finished either WH or WaW I was left with the impression that we'd be seeing him again).

XD Carmela/Ronan or Carmela/Filiif would be equally amusing. (even if she's human and he's a tree. I'd rather not pay attention to the mechanics of that).

Comment

I don't think so because the nonhuman wizard partner would always have to do a transfiguration to make the relationship work on a physical level whether it works emotionally or not. Besides, Carmela can't shape shift herself.

Comment

((Ignoring for the moment that the "ships" there are Carmela/Filif, and just discussing a human wizard/non-human wizard relationship))

Why would it have to be the non-human wizard partner to do the shape-shift? Surely the human wizard could shapeshift instead?

Comment

Seriously - that's, like, sooo anthropocentric!
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Thought just occurred to me, and I was going to edit in, but Birdhead had already responded. Isn't it mentioned in High Wizardry, that every sentient species refers to its home planet as 'Earth' - or at least that's how the word is translated from the Speech. Wouldn't the same pattern follow that each species name for themselves, would also translate as 'human'. Vaguely from memory, I think this is also brought up by Roshaun (?) in Holiday or W@W with something along the line of "You're the alien, I'm the human." ((Feel free to correct if I got it wrong)).

So wouldn't the correct word be: ****-sapiencentric or terrancentric or Sol-III-centric?

Ok, had too much fun with that, should get back to thesis work.

edit: ok, so out Great Aunt Censor doesn't like our species' genus...

Comment

Originally posted by alla View Post
                            Vaguely from memory, I think this is also brought up by Roshaun (?) in Holiday or W@W with something along the line of "You're the alien, I'm the human." ((Feel free to correct if I got it wrong)).

The quote was someting like, "Who are you calling a Humanoid? I'm the human, you're the humanoid!"
                            Dai stiho cousins
                            ~~~Ezra

Comment

I really like the idea of Nita/Kit. I mean, ever since reading the first book I've been hoping they'd get together. But when I read the part about Ronan and Nita's kiss in the fourth book, I was suprisingly ok with it. Probably because I didn't think they'd get together in the end anyways. With Nita and Kit, however, even though not much has happened yet, I just have this weird hunch. Plus, it is hinted (if you know where to look) throughout the later books of their romantic relationship.

Personally, I'm totally rooting for Nita/Kit. They are SO cute!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X