Spot question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot question

I know my only other post was about computers too and I only read the excerpt online (I'm waiting to read the books after High Wizardry) but would Diane Duane maybe going to evolve Spot into a tablet pc type computer too? That would be another added feature to it's ways to be able to read stuff on it.
    Webmaster of Marauders Magic.com (Harry Potter site)
    Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com

I know my only other post was about computers too and I only read the excerpt online (I'm waiting to read the books after High Wizardry) but would Diane Duane maybe going to evolve Spot into a tablet pc type computer too? That would be another added feature to it's ways to be able to read stuff on it.
    Webmaster of Marauders Magic.com (Harry Potter site)
    Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com

Comment

.... I think Spot's already way beyond your average computer. As for PC... uh, Spot's an apple. Without a bite.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
      --Agent M
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

spot's sentient i believe the comment was
        we're not always sure which one of us is more sentient

Comment

YEs. ibelive what ur saying rae it makes a lot of sense.

Comment

well, I just took it out of the book

Comment

Hey so how old r u rae?

Comment

Hey so how is everyone, Hey I'm ney so I don't know a lot about this here can anyojne help me?

Comment

I can help! I'm 13. I don't know everyone, butI can help you out.

Comment

I can help. If you want to introduce yourself and do all the off-topic kinda stuff, then head on down to Chatter or post in The Topic of Great Randomness. There's a thread on Ages in Miscellaneous Issues which will give you a general idea (though lots of us have had birthdays sisnce)- welcome aboard!

If I se you around in Chatter, I'll give you a n00b pack- I'd prefer not to do it here, though, because these are the on-topic forums. Call it a personal quirk.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                    --Agent M
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Still the Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

thanks birdhead, I was just about to tell him to talk to you. What are newbie packs anyway

Comment

Hey Joey!

Wazzup! Yay! U R from GA..I was born in Atlanta. Anyways I would look in the Chatter2 for a topic that says "Hi I'm New here" (Or something like that...it helps a lot of the newbies.) Also you can go on the "Emergency Emergency" topic. You can introduce yourself there. Don't feel bad to change the topic!!

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                        Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                        X