Miril: Wizard or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miril: Wizard or Not?

Dai, everyone. As someone trying to gather all the info I can about Wellakh I came across a rather puzzling question: is Roshaun's mother Miril a wizard? At one point in the book Roshaun says that whenever a wizard is born into the royal family they are thought of as the Guarantor, so does that mean not all of the royals are wizards? It is never actually said that Miril is a wizard--nor does it actually say she isn't. And for that matter, have wizards on Wellakh ONLY been in the royal family since the Burning? Curious to see what everyone thinks (and if anyone signed up for the chat feel free to ask *g* I was a bit too late in registering to get it) Thanks!
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

i think she is. wasn't there was some vague reference to that? like, 'and you said it'd be good to have your parens for advisors' or something?

by the way, i actually have a sister who's real name is piper. cool, huh? nope. annoying.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

Ahh, question answered!! DD siad in her most recent chat (I was signed up and didn't know it) Thay Miril is indeed a wizard
      "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

yeah piper the same thing happened to me.

and Neets the quote "i reject your reality and substitute my own is by Adam Savage

and "When will the fun ever stop" was said by Jamie Hynamen
        ---------------------------------------
        YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
        "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

miril... wizard... yes! W@W doesn't tell that she is but it's obeoly... (however you spell the word)...since she's rolay she popaby is a wizard

Comment

Working...
          X