Who would make a good Senior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would make a good Senior?

Hey, I'm just wondering, who would make a good Senior, in your opinion? They don't have to be a Senior now, but in the future you can see them making Senior. I think Nita would make a good Senior because she's tough enough to handle the consequences that come with being a Senior, but also be kind to the person who has a question but not spoon feed them the answer, if that makes any sense. So, what do you think? If this needs to be moved to a different topic/area, feel free.
    I stand tall, proud, brave, straight, and strong.
    Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance.
    ~Book junkie~

I think that Nita would make an excellent senior. But if Kit and Nita can be seniors together just like Tom and Carl I think that would be awesome too. I just don't see Kit as senior material. Unless in the next books Kit will start to exhibit those traits. But then that would bring up the problem of what are the traits to be a senior. But if I had to choose I would say Nita hands down.
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

Yes, I think Nita would as well. She's a good combination of wise, quick-thinking, and full of skill.

Kit is a little impulsive at times, but once he gets older and matures more he'll probably be good, too.

Now, the little Mad Wizard (not Scientist, in this case! ) Dairine wouldn't make a good Senior for a long time. While having more overall knowledge and power than anyone else, she's extremely compulsive and too inexperienced as of right now.... I don't really know about her. Probably not.

What about Daryll McAllister (is that how you spell both parts?)? I think that he definitely would be a great Senior.

This feels weird.... I haven't made a post about a Youngwizards topic here in a while. I love when I do.
      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

I agree with Eric. Darryl would make a great senior. He is afterall the abdal! Darryl has great power and is very smart. I think he'd be useful to other wizards. But he has to mature...

If someone had to become a senior suddenly I would say Nita, because of all she's been through, and how she handles the situations she gets in.
        Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
        Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

I would actually say Darryl would not be someone you want to be a Senior, because he is an abdal. You don't want to risk him finding out what he is, and having him a senior means even more attention is drawn to him and there is more of a risk of someone slipping up. He could probably be a senior who doesn't know of abdal's existance, but even with that it seems too risky. Don't risk loosing the abdal by making him a Senior.

So maybe he could be, but it doesn't seem like a good to me despite his intelligence and power. In his case his innocence is more important than either and a mistake letting him know what he is would be fatal.
          We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

And compared to the others, Darryl is still a newbie--he has little experience working with magic outside his mental world. It might not be good for him to be made senior at this point. But, as it was said earlier, it doesn't have to be right now that he should be made senior.

Nita and Kit should definitely be made senior. They've had loads of experience at fighting the LP, they need a way to use their talents more effectively.
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

ANd no matter what kit's problems, when you put those two together you reach the perfect ballance. Trying to make one a senior, and the other not, would just serve to mess up that balance, along with their partnership. I don't think you could get one to accept if you weren't willing to take the other anyways.
              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I actually think, as he matures, Kit would make an ideal Senior. Sure, he's very impuslive, but most of the time, don't his impulsions turn out to do alot of good?
                Maybe I just relate to Kit because he acts on instinct. But if he and Nita paired up as seniors, they would balance out each other.

..And now I'm just rambling, so I'll stop.
                "All Death Eaters must be proficient in the Dark Arts: murder, Unforgivable Curses, yodeling etc."
                -So You Want to be a Death Eater

----------------------
                'Creator of Sonderwear'
                -----------------------

Comment

I think that Nita would be a perfect senior (W@W spoiler <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Nita knew what Memeki should do, but knew not to tell her the exact answer</span>) You could not have one without the other and with each otherr thyey are so much stronger - Kit would be a good senior and you couldn't have him without her or vica versa.

Darryl might be a good senior, we would have to see what happens i later books, but it probably won't happen, because it would be easy for him to find out that he is an abdal, like Tuttle said.

Dairine is a fantastic wizard, but I don't think she will be a senior (at least not yet - or until she is less impulsive and starts thinking of all her options)She could be a spell writer though...

No one has mentioned Ronan, but I don't think he really would be... In W@W he might have shown a few relevant things, but I don't know... I depends on what happens in the next few books, I guess.

(sorry in advance for any typos)
                  "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

I think Nita would make a good senior, but I personally like Nita and Kit the way they are. Seniors don't often leave the solar system, and i think that the Powers That Be like Nita and Kit the way they are, helping them with major problems. I personally like them doing this, and REALLY don't want them to become seniors anytime soon, for that reason, they are to young, they don't seem like they would follow the 'rule' to stay in their solar system very well, and it would mean it was the last- or near last book in the series- not a good thing.
                    Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

Working...
                    X