Young Wizards is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Wizards is...

This is a topic called Young Wizards is {something}.. I will get y'all started:
    Young Wizards is one of my most favorite books that I have read. Now your turn ^_^.
    Reading is important. Reading is a way of life. Without reading you are nothing. Without reading you are stupid. Without reading there is no language. READ READ READ!

Young wizards is the best book in the world! though i'm afraid this will lead to tons of one liners...
    just me though.
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Well the point of this topic is to express their oppinion while starting with "Young Wizards is"
      Reading is important. Reading is a way of life. Without reading you are nothing. Without reading you are stupid. Without reading there is no language. READ READ READ!

Comment

Young Wizards is the book that opened my eyes to a world where death isn't as bad as we think, and is the book that gave the concept of 'heaven' a more meaningful definition.
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Young Wizards is a series that really makes me think about the world beyond our own, and that reminds me that everything in existence plays a role in everything, not only in our lives, but other things as well.

YW is also the series that got me back in to reading after fell away from reading on my own for a while. I sleep better when I read and YW helped me with that!
          "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
          X