Collectors Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectors Corner

I've been wandering ebay lately trying to find a hard cover of Deep Wizardry (because it is the only hard cover edition that I am missing) and I've noticed a first edition copy of So You Want To Be A Wizard floating around this week. I figured I'd start a topic so that those of us who are chasing the 'collectable' editions can let each other know if the spot something that they know someone is chasing.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/So-You-Want-to-Be-a-Wizard-1983-...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats the link to the ebay auction for the SYWTBAW that I spotted.

Thanks, alla! My 1st hc of SYWTBAW is missing its dust jacket.

BTW, I noticed there are two copies of Dragon Magazine #256 up. It's the one with the Sirronde story "The Span" (it's a prequel to "Parting Gifts").
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Heh. That issue also has an article about StarDrive's Weren, which will be familiar if you've read Diane's Harbinger Trilogy. I may have to order that tomorrow...

Speaking of which, has anyone else here besides Kathy read the Thieves' World stories? I haven't pulled those off my shelf for years; it's probably time for a re-read. :-)
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Bumpity bump

I went looking for another copy of Deep Wizardry in hardcover just before, and unfortunately couldn't find one that I liked (I'm after the actual dustjacketed versions, and I don't have the money to spend on one "to fill the time". I did find this sale though.

2 hc lot DIANE DUANE Deep Wizardry/So You Want to be a Wizard

if anyone is interested. They've got the old pictures on the cover, but the way it reads is that they're printed onto the binding (and they're ex-library).

Comment

Working...
        X