No announcement yet.

Young Wizards Role Playing Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rysade: Well...not completely, you don't have to describe every street and knook, just the big general zones and then the important points of interest (Central Park, Airport who's-name-I-remember-not, etc.) It's work, but not much..if I find somone who knows enough about it to desc it. 'Cuz I've only seen it in picture.

----

Magic Butter, better than normal on your toast.

Comment

I dunno about pen/paper RPGs and Text interfaces, but I always envisioned a YW Videogame to be a cross between Ico (playstation 2, amazing title) and your more action oriented Legend of Zelda titles, with magic in place of the usual assortment of gadgetry.

-Retro
      -Retro

Comment

My favorite Role-playing site based off Young Wizards is www.avidgamers.com/abroad. I love Abroad! So if the Playroom doesn't work for you, at least try Abroad.
        Other fun RP sites:
        The White Forest
        The Circus
        Abroad

-MaThFrEaK
        L&R/Gryphon
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Quick!!! What's sample role playing?

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
          Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
          Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
          Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
          Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Sample role-playing... just put anything! It's just to see that you're good enough to join. Make a scene with your character about anything. He/she could be playing with a pet or buying icecream... it really doesn't matter. We've been having a bit of trouble acceptng members b/c Rrraua can't log on. Because a lot of people in the White Forest are alos on Abroad, I'd join that one, too.
            If it takes a while for you to get your password through e-mail, it's not because you weren't accepted.

-MaThFrEaK
            L&R/Gryphon
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

People, I'm already taking this, but if any of you wish to start a MUD or Mush for YW and are under 13 then you can start a MUD at <ahref=www.cc.gatech.edu/elc/moose-crossing</a> If ur under 13 then u have to have mom and dad send in consent forms. If ur over, u can become a site'ranger'.

<p> <b> <i> LuLu~ Fellow Wizard also known in this universe as Luellen and Aubry <i> <b> </p>

Comment

Working...
              X