Wizard's Holiday
    0.00%
    Wizards At War
    0.00%
    A Wizard Of Mars
    14.29%
    Dai!

P.S. gone libraring

I voted W@W but it didn't count my vote... I really like them all anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I like the picture, might try to find another copy of it.

Comment

I voted for AWAb because I love the description of Ireland. I plan to go there sometime in my life. Haha. And the fact that Ronan was there made it so much better. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Nita/Kit shipper but Ronan is just an amazing person, being able to deal with a Power in his head and deal with everyday problems at the same time.
      Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
      Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
      It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
      Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Originally posted by Onix:
        sry if someone else already did this
        Eh, it's archived now, anyway. I think it's ok to start another one of these. I've moved this over into the Miscellaneous area, since it's YW-related. Chatter II is for non-YW-related topics.

BTW, Onix, I removed the graphic from your signature, since we only allow text signatures on this board, to save the bandwidth pennies.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Come on, no j) some or all of the above? or k) Uptown Local! (Which probably really is my favourite.) I normally vote DW for these anyway because it's simultaneously one of my favourites and the one that I think is most moving, but it's not necessarily one of the ones I re-read again and again (like SYWTBAW, for example, or HW which I've been really into lately, or Alone.) I don't know, I come back to all of them in different moods! And sometimes just for specific scenes.
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

hay at least I didnt put all the books I know including all the volumes of "Britannica"
            Dai!

P.S. gone libraring

Comment

Same as Gwendi--I liked them all, but I value each book for different things. DW was the best for poetry but I picked Wizard's Holiday for the lovely rant that the Lone Power gave!

Comment

I like them all. I picked DW because I really liked the different setting underwater. My next favorite is probably AWA, because I like the discription of Ireland.
                Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

isnt voting for all of them kinda cheating? lol.... but i have to agree they are all awsome!
                  its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

hmm... I liked HW.
                    Do you know how to make your avatar smaller? I like mine, but it... takes up a lot of room.
                    Hobey ho,
                    let's go.

Comment

No worries. We've got instructions on a couple of ways to resize your avatar in the Board FAQ, but they require that you have some sort of webhosting site for your image. If you've got a Flickr account or something like that, it's really easy.

Also, of course, we'd really prefer if the images weren't stolen.
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

anyone ever read the lost years of merlin series? its almost as good as YW
                        --
                        i also really liked so you want to be a wizard because it is the original, but in the series, my favorite character is fred.

[edited to consolidate double-post. --kli]

Comment

My favorite was TWD. It looks like I'm the only one who voted for that one so far. I loved the emotion in it, and how we get to see Kit and Nita grow up a little and become even better people. I also loved how the magic was described, I was totally absorbed. I also love SYWTBAW, because of course it's the first book and the begining of all the magic.
                          "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

I voted for W@W, but I love all the books, especially SYWTBAW, HW, AWAb, and WH.

Not to leave out DW, WD, and AWAl, which are wonderful too.

It's hard to pick one, when they're all so great! The first books are always wonderful, and DW has the underwater portion that I love. HW is great because of the introduction of Dairine, and AWAb has the Emerald Isle, plus Ronan. I'm more for Kit and Nita, but it was very funny to see them interact. AKA the "soggy beer mat" WD throws Kit into the mash of main characters, and AWAl is powerful, adding in problems we have now, like autism. Then the comedy of WH made my sides hurt the first time I read it, and W@W is wonderful in everything.

Of course I can't wait for AWOM.
                            Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; December 3, 2008, 10:35:46 AM. Reason: Fixed spoiler tagging
                            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Working...
                            X