Research Paper for AP English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research Paper for AP English

I have to do a research paper on an AP worthy author and one of their books. I want to do DD and TWD, but the teacher isn't sure if she's AP worthy. Could anyone help me find some good reviews (like not Amazon or regular people reviews, real ones like Publisher's Weekly kind of stuff)? If I don't get to do DD, I'll do Ursula Le Guin and A Wizard of Earthsea. I would really like to do DD, but I only have until tomorrow to choose. Please help!

~Rad
    I love Superchic[k]!
    The Moosetrix Alaska
    *Dai'Stiho*
    ~Rachel

I have to do a research paper on an AP worthy author and one of their books. I want to do DD and TWD, but the teacher isn't sure if she's AP worthy. Could anyone help me find some good reviews (like not Amazon or regular people reviews, real ones like Publisher's Weekly kind of stuff)? If I don't get to do DD, I'll do Ursula Le Guin and A Wizard of Earthsea. I would really like to do DD, but I only have until tomorrow to choose. Please help!

~Rad
    I love Superchic[k]!
    The Moosetrix Alaska
    *Dai'Stiho*
    ~Rachel

Comment

Okay. I'm good at this stuff. One minute...

*Agent~M*
      "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

http://www.januarymagazine.com/kidsb...izardsdil.html
        I think that'll help. It's a reporter reviewing on Wizards Dillema. Not Publishers Weekly but... It's the best I could do.

*Agent~M*
        "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

Thanks, Agent M., but I don't think that will be suffiecient...I think I"m stick with Le Guin...but thanks anyways.

~Rad
          I love Superchic[k]!
          The Moosetrix Alaska
          *Dai'Stiho*
          ~Rachel

Comment

Well.. If you change your mind I'm here!

*Agent~M*
            *Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

I don't know about reviews. But in the News section, there are a couple of mentions of awards the seris has won. Helpful, maybe?
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I picked DD, and now I'm stuck with her (I mean that in a good way, BTW).

~Rad
                I love Superchic[k]!
                The Moosetrix Alaska
                *Dai'Stiho*
                ~Rachel

Comment

Hmmm... I remember seeing something somewhere. Ah well. I can't think of where it was.

-MaThFrEaK
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I need some info:
                    -some of DD's background
                    -DD's style
                    -Some themes of this book (complete sentences)
                    Any help is appreciated, I need this info by sunday night (~ 9 pm Eastern Time) at the latest.

~Rad
                    I love Superchic[k]!
                    The Moosetrix Alaska
                    *Dai'Stiho*
                    ~Rachel

Comment

I've said this before: check out the Owl Springs Bio. Themes are easy, really they are, style's harder but anyway I'm pretty sure you can do it yourself. If you get super-stuck use this handy tool

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                      --Agent M
                      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

themes are pretty easy. Try searching on msn and if that doesnt work you can lock me in a closet. ok bye for nos. by the way, wheres Cress?? A lot of people have been gone for a while, namely Nita, Cress, ND. Actually I think I've seen Nita around so nvm. ok c ya.

~*KsSk8er*~
                        Hogwarts Dropout
                        "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                        Dai Stiho
                        ~*KsSk8er*~
                        "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                        Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

Working...
                        X