Audiobooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiobooks

Hi! I'm new around here, nice to meet y'all!

I've tried to find the audiobooks which the site says you can get from iTunes...and they aren't there so does anyone know anywhere I can get the audiobooks at all?

Nius
    ~~ a.k.a Knight of Ni! ~~

I don't know where you can find them, sorry. I just got curious and looked in some iTunes stores; the US and Canadian stores have them, the UK, German and Irish ones don't (so DD can't buy them where she is, either). I suppose it's connected with not having a publisher for those books there. (The Finnish store doesn't have them either, despite having a publisher; I suppose they'd want them in Finnish or Swedish.)

And hi! Welcome to the YW forums. There's all sorts of advice posts in the Newbie Zone, so I won't go into all of that here.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Hey Nius (hehe We can shorten that to 'Ni' - are you a Monty Python fan by any chance?)

Welcome to the YW boards. Check out the Newbie Zone for FAQs about the board - and an expanding explaination of the injokes. The best place to get to know every one is the Topic of Great Randomness.

In response to your q about the audiobooks. It depends on the country. I know that the US iTMS has them (APPLE HURRY UP WITH THE AUSTRALIAN ONE). Check out Amazon too.

Comment

I've tried amazon *sigh* no luck there (I'm in England btw) well hopefully at some point they'll be available

While I am a Monty Python fan, the name is my own - came up with up for an internet game, you can shorten it to whatever though ^_^

Thanks for the welcome, it's cool to find other YW fans!!
        ~~ a.k.a Knight of Ni! ~~

Comment

Well, I know that in the US you can get them at libraries, online, and at bookstores.
          Oooooooo, Talking about magic, huh?? Well you know what this means........
          Can I join in too?!?

Comment

i own the books and some of the audio books in case i can't bring my book because i can't carry it. i got all of my audio books on itunes. they were pretty expensive too. i would suggest going to the library and getting them.
            busy reading

Comment

Working...
            X