The Quintessential Young Wizards Playlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Quintessential Young Wizards Playlist

I thought it would be fun if we compiled a list of songs that remind us of the books. If you want to post a song, post the title and the artist, and tell us why it reminds you of the books. For example:

Fix You by Coldplay- This song reminds me a lot of how Nita would be feeling right after her mom died. To me, it kind of sounds like what Kit would be feeling regarding Nita.

Also, please, please, please don't bash people's thoughts. You wouldn't like it if someone told you that your ideas were stupid. Don't do it to other people, please. Everyone's ideas are valid. If you don't agree with someone, that's fine, but either be nice about it or keep it to yourself.
    Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Drops of Jupiter by Train- Since a lot of the imagery in this song deals with space, it always reminds me of YW. For some reason I usually imagine Dairine singing it to Roshaun...
    Books may well be the only true magic---Alice Hoffman

Comment

So Bring it On by The Cheetah Girls- It talks about magic and all in it and it reminds me and kit and nita fighting the LP.
      I'm just sayin'!

Comment

Move Along by The All-American Rejects

It reminds me of Nita getting over the loss of her mother. And possibly the short time Kit was upset about Ponch. I really like that song.
        Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
        Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

As KizzyShima said in the "songs that remind you of YW" topic, the song "This Is A Call" by Thousand Foot Krutch fits in with the YW books exactly!
          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Bjork's Aurora. It's very magical, sad, and has the same feel to it as the more serious or moving parts of the Young Wizards books.
            I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

dai stiho,I think the the song "let go" by frou frou,its strange and magical,"dare" "el manana" and "feel good" by gorillaz are all cool,el manana is very sad,
              peice out

Comment

Working...
              X