Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A poem that is kinda about YW...

Darth Vader is my idol

Age doesn't matter in poetry, luv2read. Your poem had a very nice ring to it--you're good at rhyming. My only advice would be to proofread your work before you post it. I notice the typo fairy hates me, but as many of us on this site are basically grammar freaks (yes, even if I am plauged by typos) so someone's bound to catch on. But very good poem! Like I said, cool beat.

-peri

Comment

Yeah I know about the grammar. I wrote it a year ago and I just came across it when I was sorting my files. I tried to edit it, but I figured I better not mess with it because my computer is having problems saving.
      Darth Vader is my idol

Comment

i think that is such a cool poem! publish it or something!
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Publish? I wish...
          Darth Vader is my idol

Comment

hey, why not?! what's the worst that could happen? at least you know that you tried.
            I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

You should publish it. You never know you could make millions on it some day.
              Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
              Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

Just bopping in here with a reminder about how one-liners and just-to-one-other-person posts are kind of a no-no. Please, take the time to read the Board FAQ, thanks.

And why not publish? Magazines need to fill pages, and for that, they sometimes need submissions. Can't hurt to try!
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                X