Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can we find the whole series in hardback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can we find the whole series in hardback?

I really want to replace my paperbacks with the hardback versions, but I can't find the whole series in hardback that match. Has anyone been able to get a matching set?
    "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

There isn't a 'matching set'. The first four were originally published in hardcover, but only the first one has been re-released. I've been chasing down hardcovers for the first four - I'm just missing Deep Wizardry now. I got mine from ebay, you occasionally get some really good buys cropping up on there.

The most recent books all match, cover wise. There's a page with information on the editions available over at youngwizards.com.

Comment

Does anyone know the isbn number for Deep Wizardry with the cover where Kit and Nita are riding on the back of S'ree?
      "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

You can usually look ISBNs up on Amazon. Both the 10-digit and 13-digit ISBNs (for those books that have them) are typically listed under the "Product Details" section:
        Reading level: Ages 9-12
        Paperback: 384 pages
        Publisher: Magic Carpet Books; 1 edition (September 1, 2003)
        Language: English
        ISBN-10: 0152049428
        ISBN-13: 978-0152049423
        Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.7 x 1.2 inches
        Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
        Average Customer Review: (75 customer reviews)
        Amazon.com Sales Rank: #35,890 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
        X