Characters... Just imagination...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters... Just imagination...

I know that was the topic about YW movie. But it's closed. I want to ask... We all think about what the characters look like. And everyone imagine it various. I didn't find young actors and actresses unfortunately. But they become older someday. It's how I imagine them. That's my list. Don't laugh at me... Well... maybe it's real funny

Nita - Anna Paquin
    Kit - Brandon Routh
    Dairin - Lindsay Lohan
    Ronan - Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Not always but they are... - some photos.

Oh.. I change my mind.. I think that Dairin - Thora Birch.
    "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Personally I see Scarlett Pomers as being Dairine (I've watched Reba a few times before and she seems like she'd be a good Dair)

I agree with a young Anna Paquin as Nita, especially from this one picture I saw. However there could be a lot of leeway for Nita, so it's really hard to pick any one person to be her...

There's this one guy in my class that SOOOOO looks like Kit, if Kit was 18.

And this one pic I saw of...oh what's his name...the singer dude...Josh Groban! Yeah, in this one pic he reminds me of Ronan a bit, but otherwise not too much.
    ~Rachel

Comment

There's this one guy in my class that SOOOOO looks like Kit, if Kit was 18.

Handsome?

Comment

Yep!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...id-negrete.jpg

Also, check out:
        http://sophia.smith.edu/~ccaulfie/fiorituralibri/index.html
        Tis an interesting site.
        ~Rachel

Comment

andrew fogleman hm.... I don't like him. He's not handsome and his eyes is not big. SYWTBAW said that Kit have big eyes as I remember.
          So my choice is Brandon Routh. Unfortunately, I don't know what he looked like at childhood.

Comment

I see kit a little darker skinned than either of those images....and I'm sorry, but lindsay lohan as Dair just makes me squirm in my seat *bleh* No where near enough....power to be Dairine.

For her age in the books, I don't know who would do, but every since I saw this amazing manip by of magic, Bryce Dallas Howard has been my grown-up Dairine.

http://youngwizards.net/eve/forums/a...5/m/3941091642
            "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Woooooow. Time like this when perspective amazes me. I never imagined any of them to be like that...at all. And I can't really give you any good actor examples for the characters, since I've never kept track of their names very well. Silly me. :P But actually, I kind of like the idea of Scarlett as Dair...that's neat.

-peri

Comment

Not Lindsey Mohan now but in the movie The Parent Trap she did look a bit like how I imagined Darine. And Anne Paquin would I think, work as Nita. I also thought Dakota Blue Richards:
                http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...3/GC_00819.jpg
                (If she had red hair) also looks like Darine

Comment

Funny...I imagined all of the characters to be much younger. Keep in mind, Kit is supposed to be a year younger than Nita, and doesn't really get to be the "strong hero figure" until, in my opinion, High Wizardry. Before that, he's a weak little geek-kid, like Nita. I can't imagine Kit being anywhere near that buff.
                  Hy gododin cataan hue
                  Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
                  Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
                  Varigal don Fincayra
                  Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

if he was buff, half the things that are said about him wouldn't work out...I mean, i may be wrong, but wasn't he kinda teased some?

[edited to remove unneeded quoting. --kli.]
                    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                    X