X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you a wizard?

Do you:
    Like to read
    have hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophilia (love of long words or words in general)
    heard about wizards (on the off chance someone here dosent)

Has Read A Book Called So You Want To Be A Wizard
    Dai!

P.S. gone libraring

Most definitely I think that in a way, everyone is a wizard. Its just a matter of discovering that you are one, and understanding the oath.
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

hmmm. That's really cool Wiccangixie. Ooh! Does that mean I am a wizard?!?!
      "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
      "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
      "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
      "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Originally posted by Glede View Post
        hmmm. That's really cool Wiccangixie. Ooh! Does that mean I am a wizard?!?!
        If it makes you all feal good then Your all wizards! i personaly believe that to be a wizard you can't be afraid to make the right choice. No matter the cost. and sure some of you say that you could do that but when the time came, could you sacrifice yourself or a loved one for the universe?

think on that.
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
        That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Truthfully I would, and although that sounds a little naive, I would sacrifice my life because the universe is much more important than the life of one simple Earth girl, no matter what I *believe* I didn't have time to do. The universe always pay people back for the tasks that they've done too. Don't forget about Timeheart
          Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

my friends and I made up a list of trats we thought wizards should have,
            I had moast of them, sooo does that qualify?
            am I a wizard naow?
            ive said the oath.
            Life is short, eat dessert first!

Comment

I would say so. Dai to you cousin!! So what was on your list of traits? You know what, I think I'm gonna make a thread for that later. No! Better yet you should Put every one of those traits you came up with on there

Comment

Of course I'm a wizard!
                "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Well, I definitely fit the description in the books. Maybe if I take the oath I'll become one. I'd be very interested in that list. In fact, I think I'm going to have to make one of my own.
                  -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
                  -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
                  -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

Well if a wizard is a person that loves a language, loves to read, loves to write their opinions every once in a while, loves to be stubborn about some situations that they want to solve, loves to solve problems, loves to connect with people, loves to imagine change, loves to write spells (even if they don't always work), loves to find new ways to love nature and the universe as a whole, and loves to make friends and negotiate when people aren't being friendly Then it's safe to say that I'm a wizard, and so are all of us on here.

Comment

I would hope so! I've dreamed of it since jr. high when i first read the books! I think everyone can be a wizard in their own way by helping people and always doing what they can. =]
                      Dai stiho cousins
                      ~~~Ezra

Comment

I personly agrre that magic exists in everyone, and all you have to do is reconise it. BTW, I've been thinking on different things that humans could use for manuals, and all I could think of is headphones (maby) and animals (I'm not so sure...) Can you help?
                        "Just how have I failed to notice Neets is hot?" ~Kit

~Lover of great books ever since she could read~

Comment

Willowtree I love your posts They're really funny to me; each one makes my heart feel lighter, like our friends Septy, Glede, Zirsta, Eric, and our lovely administrators.

I think it would be much lovelier for you to also make up your own accessory, and I've literally started creating my own animal. Its fun to start anew.

Comment

wizard

I happen to be a wizard unlike most other kids that age. People with imaginations, people who know they can do something about the world "crisis," and DO it, people who work to save the world, or atleast know the could... and most importantly, KNOW (not 'believe')! And you should know what I mean by they KNOW, because that's what makes you a wizard... Pity, because most adults, teens & preteens don't happen to be wizards... it's the children who can help us.

Comment

Yessss... I am just another ordinary wizard hoping to make the universe a better place. I tend to keep my work more Earthcentric though

...and I will save the world when I grow up...from what? Oh, I haven't figured that out yet... Entropy?
                              ...hmm... have to think on that for a little while...

Comment

Working...
                              X