Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrology Signs

.... heh heh
    In SWYTBAW, Nita sees Kit's diagram and mentions that he was born at the end of August. So he's a Virgo...
    In DW, the two put her mom's and dad's birthdays in for their transit to the Moon. Mrs. Callahan is a Taurus and Mr. Callahan a Cancer...
    Somewhere, I think in HW, Dairine says her birthday was in Scorpio...
    Has anyone picked up other hints or birthdays? I'm an astrology fiend, so it would be awesome to know.
    Also, do you think these signs match their personalities?
    I know some people are skeptical of astrology, and that's okay.
    If you do know your astrology though, do you think the signs fit?
    "A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."
    -Oscar Wilde

Well concerning Mr. Callahan, I can certainly see him as a Cancer. Cancers are suppose to be very emotional (in different ways of course) and more in tune to how they're feeling. Mrs. Callahan seems like a Taurus, because she is so down to earth and she seems to have a stubborn streak too. Dairine acts so much like a sterotypical Scorpio, its just great.

I don't know much about Virgos, but from what I've read they seem to be very practical and often times modest. I suppose that fits Kit quite well.
    "But your dark Master has neither authority nor right to judge us. Therefore stand away, lackey, and keep silent in the presence of your betters."

Comment

Working...
    X