Recycling, Conservation and the Price of Wizardry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycling, Conservation and the Price of Wizardry

One thing I thought was cool about SYWTBAW was the idea that you can remind the elements of what they used to be and how wizards recycle things that have been thrown away by society, like the Lithium battery, the Edsel's antenna, and the renewable rowan wand. How cool would it be if we could remind all the aluminum cans and newspapers and computer parts of what they used to be? I also like how wizardry exacts its price from the wizard, not from the Universe at large. It teaches the responsible use of power and the consequences of its misuse. Any thoughts?

I am on errantry and I greet you. Dai!

One thing I thought was cool about SYWTBAW was the idea that you can remind the elements of what they used to be and how wizards recycle things that have been thrown away by society, like the Lithium battery, the Edsel's antenna, and the renewable rowan wand. How cool would it be if we could remind all the aluminum cans and newspapers and computer parts of what they used to be? I also like how wizardry exacts its price from the wizard, not from the Universe at large. It teaches the responsible use of power and the consequences of its misuse. Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
    X