The oath in The Book of Night with Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The oath in The Book of Night with Moon

Does any one know why in The Book of Night with Moon when the oath was offered to ith it came in the cat's version.

Does any one know why in The Book of Night with Moon when the oath was offered to ith it came in the cat's version.

Comment

Throughout the Book of Night with Moon, phrases arise that challenge the feline's preconception of their species' independence. Later, we find out that both Felines and Reptiles have a common origin.

Comment

is that you tom?????????? i didnt know you read the YW series!!!!!!

even works that may seem like fantasy a closer look may reveal reality. inside all fantasy is reality.
        all reality and fantasy are one.
        never dismiss fantasy for one day it may become reality.

Comment

ROMzomie thankyou. Your reply helped, however wizard wat on earth are you talking about?

Comment

Apparently Wizards and I have met on another forum, by the name of InsIIder.

Comment

ROMzombie now you have lost me.

Comment

ROMzombie and Wizard have met on another forum, under different names, but obviously could tell who they were. Unusual, but it does happen from time to time.
                Ka Kite
                Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Actualy, it's weirder than that. We met in real life, and never knew that each of us had read the series.

Comment

well of course one of the best guys in the world reads one of the best book series

even works that may seem like fantasy a closer look may reveal reality. inside all fantasy is reality.
                    all reality and fantasy are one.
                    never dismiss fantasy for one day it may become reality.

Comment

Lrt's get back on topic

Comment

Hate my keyboard Lrt's is suppose to be Let's

Comment

Ha! That's funny.

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

You're so nice, can we get back on topic now.

Comment

Amanda: we would- but this topic has already been discussed several times before. If you take a hunt around, I'm not sure where, I'm sure you'll find it. (Advice: check Misc Issues, Feline Wizards, SYWTBAW and Nitpickery first.)

...And, you know, maybe you didn't _mean_ it that way, but that came across as being pretty rude. Tone it down, people'll want to reply mroe then...
                              T

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                              --Agent M
                              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                              X