Filif the Christmas Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filif the Christmas Tree

I hope this is the right place to post this Anyway, today in the chat with DD, some of us mentioned about putting a baseball cap on our Christmas trees, as in Filif's style. Well, today my family decorated our tree, and our star didn't work, so I suggested we put a baseball cap on it! Well, my mom didn't really like the idea, but she let me put one on and take a picture. Here it is:

We still didn't have anything to put on the top of the tree, so my mom decided on a Santa hat, as seen here:

So, have any of you decorated your trees in YW style? If so, post your stories/pictures here
    Roshaun & Dairine are meant to be

I gave my iBook G4 the wallpaper for Dair's computer (see wallpapers in YW fanstuff). Now it can be spiffy! I also have rowan wands up to my waist inside this chest in my room.
    Ronan's my role model. He's cool, smart, and has a pen that can destroy whatever he wants it to. If only life were that easy.

Comment

thats i good idea dressing the tree up as filif. i wish id thought of that.
      "Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance!" I would rather be hated for who i am than be loved for who i pretend to be!
      "People...stop being mean to each other.
      Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane in chat.
      "T

Comment

Me to! to bad... I doubt my mom would let me... but its an awsome idea!
        There's no place like home, there's no place like home... Exept the Library!

Comment

I wasn't able to get my family to let us decorate the tree complete with baseball cap, but before it was decorated I was allowed to stick one on and get a picture.
          We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

I won't be able to get a photo of it, but I've been putting hats on top of the Christmas trees at work . One of them has a novelty party hat, one of them had a santa hat until it got sold, and I'm thinking of replacing them all with baseball caps and see how long they'll last with the other people at work (one of the other girls keeps taking the party hat off ).

Comment

Working...
            X