X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love kindaichi too btw

Comment

Sorry to say this....

idontlikeanimethatmuch.eventhoughiplaygameboyandwa tchallthoseshowsfrommylittlebrother.

Glad to get that of my chest!

penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I've never really liked anime that much either. I've watched some...flipping through channels...some pokemon back when it first came out...my older brother likes Dragon Ball Z, so I've seen some of that. I'm learning more now because two of my new friends this year are obsessed with all things anime.

Comment

Eh, might as well join this topic too...
          I don't get any channels with anime on. Not even Cartoon Network's Toonami. Which is rather sad, but it was cable or broadband. I suppose I could go rent some DVDs, but I really don't watch a lot of television in general and doubt there'd be anything good over here anyways. So my experience of anime is limited to what kids I'm babysitting watch (usually Yu-gi-oh (sp?) or something), snatches of shows when traveling (I've caught about half a dozen episodes of Kenshin) and whatever I find online. I do read a few manga translations online...I've read a lot of Rurouni Kenshin...browed some Inuyasha sites...nothing else in any mention-worthy quantity.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
          -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

I like anime, but I don't generally like the anime everybody else likes. Oh, I enjoy just about anything Rumiko Takahashi, and I think Miyazaki's a god, but when I'm watching the television series, I find I like the non-fantasy, non-sf, high-school soap opera shows best.

Just discovered The Anime Network on-demand, and do I watch Blueseed? Do I watch King of Bandit Jing? No. The OAV "Voices From a Distant Star"? No. I'm completely mesmerized by Princess Nine. A girls' baseball team.

Sigh. No giant robots, demons, martial arts, or hidden royalty, anywhere...

Oh, and my fave Cartoon Network Adult Swim anime? Lupin the Third. Go, Monkey-Punch.

[This message was edited by kli6 on 12 January 2004 at 13:33.]
            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
            X