Young Wizards Fan Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Wizards Fan Fiction

Fanfiction.net has a YW section under books. I've read quite a few of the fan fics there, but they aren't as good as the real thing. It just keeps me calm from being antsy for the next book!! Some are actually pretty good, and some don't fit at all! Has anybody else read any of these?

Young Wizards Section: http://www.fanfiction.net/list.php?categoryid=658

~!~!~!~!~!~!~
    PART OF THE PROBLEM, Nita thought as she tore desperately down Rose Avenue, is that I can't keep my mouth shut.
    -Diane Duane, So You Want To Be A Wizard
    ---
    Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Fanfiction.net has a YW section under books. I've read quite a few of the fan fics there, but they aren't as good as the real thing. It just keeps me calm from being antsy for the next book!! Some are actually pretty good, and some don't fit at all! Has anybody else read any of these?

Young Wizards Section: http://www.fanfiction.net/list.php?categoryid=658

~!~!~!~!~!~!~
    PART OF THE PROBLEM, Nita thought as she tore desperately down Rose Avenue, is that I can't keep my mouth shut.
    ---

Comment

I've read a couple but they never update and theres so few! The last couple of new ones are good except for the musical thing.

" It was one of those So you want to be a...books... a series on careers...
      BUT This One Said
      'So You Want To Be A Wizard...'"
      - Serena

Comment

Heck yeah, I read them!! Haha!! I love fanfiction... except for the ones where the author doesn't know how to write. My favorite is Close Wizardry. It has a lot of fluff, but that's what I like.
        in my field of paper flowers

Comment

I read that one too! My sister has written an awsome one but she wants to wait until its done and then post, so she can be nice to the readers. It's not finished yet but it's a Nita/Kit story but it still has a plot. It's her take on what could have possibly happened in Wizard's Holiday. Please post if u find any fanfiction on any other site!!!

" It was one of those So you want to be a...books... a series on careers...
          BUT This One Said
          'So You Want To Be A Wizard...'"
          - Serena

Comment

Close Wizardry is awesome!!! I read a lot of fanfiction, I hate writers who post chapters that are a paragraph long!!!
            I've never seen any other YW fanfic sites... I can only hope.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~
            ---

Comment

Reader here. Some of my favorites on ff.net are by Reana because she seems to be having fun...and she writes my boy. Same for my *favorite* story on the site..."Dancing on the Sky". Which says something considering it's Kit/Nita. But the K/N dynamic is *dead on* and
              her Ronan is so much fun and so wonderfully realized that these things save it for me. (The latter is something more given that she doesn't like him at all. *grins*)

I have noticed a certain lack of K/N friendship fics on the site though. A definate void that needs filled.

Elizabeth

"You come in here, you die. Then you will be fired. RR"- from one of my new favorite fics, "What a Tangled Web We Weaver" by Merrymime.

"Demon spawn but love the accent."- Birdhead, re: Ronan.

"You come in here, you die. Then you will be fired. RR"- from one of my new favorite fics, "What a Tangled Web We Weaver" by Merrymime.

"Demon spawn but love the accent."- Birdhead, re: Ronan.

Comment

The only reason I found out their was a YW site (Aren't I a genius) was because of the fan fic category.

N/K fics are good. But so many people discontinue them!! It's not fair..

~!~!~!~!~!~!~
                ---

Comment

Yep! I read them all the time! My favs are Free Change Fault and Close Wizardry. MKD AKA Kenz who wrote Close Wizardry is a really nice person. I've talked 2 her on AIM before and she said she finished finals & is working on her story once again. YAY!

Comment

Yay!!! *cheers* Good fics updating!

I talked to the Free Change Fault author... once.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~
                    ---

Comment

I go there all the time! lol. my favorites are free Change Fault,, dancing on the Sky, and Past the Walls. those are awesome!

~*^ Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you cannot see ^*~

Comment

I must certainly agree, Close Wizardry is a superior class of fic. I wait with baited breath (when did that term first come into use? Makes one think of fishbreath...) for the next update.

Comment

My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

I have an account on ff.net, but I don't just look at YW fan fics. I've looked at them all at least a little. There needs to be more in that section...

~!~!~!~!~!~!~
                            ---

Comment

My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                              X