Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corowa, Jarrah

Summary:

Aboriginal Australian wizard who (in company with many other wizards from around the planet) drops by to visit [[Mamvish]] on [[Gili Motang]] before Mamvish, [[Mladen, Irina | Irina]] and others head up to [[Mars]] to investigate the newly discovered [[superegg]].

[[Kit]] tells [[Nita]] with some excitement that Jarrah Corowa gave him her autograph. ([[AWoM]])

[[Category:Characters]]
    [[Category:Personages]]

More...

I thought Darryl got the autograph. My copy of AWoM is lost in a box somewhere (house shifting blues). Could someone look it up, please?
    Last edited by Space Cadet; May 8, 2010, 05:31:19 PM. Reason: An editor should always use appropriate punctuation.

Comment

Yeah, it's definitely Darryl, I noticed that too. I'll go get the quote...*flips pages*

He [Darryl] scrambled over toward them, holding out the WizPod he used these days to carry his wizard's manual. "Jarrah Corowa was here, and she even gave me her autograph!" He pulled a glowing page sideways out of the WizPod and into the air, showing Nita the tracery of Speech-characters there.

Comment

Working...
      X