Video scriptwriting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video scriptwriting?

Hey everyone, if you read my post in TOGR then you already know this, but if you didn't i'm going to tell you now. I just got a brand new camera, and I can make videos with it.

I was wondering if anyone could write a script for me and my friends to act out on camera and put on youtube, or even give me an idea for something to write. I have absolutely no ideas, so I'd really appreciate it if someone was willing to do this for me. If you don't want to type it into this discussion, then you can pm me. Thanks to anyone who is willing to do this for me, and if we end up doing the [short] movie well enough, i'll let you know what to look up on youtube.

Oooh me!! *raises hand* I'm an aspiring screenwriter... just give me an idea of what you guys want to do...

But it might be awhile cuz I have to let my wrist heal. I'll explain more about that issue on TOGR.

Anywho, yes... I'd love to do it.
    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Okay, thanks Emi! I'd like it to be a short script, because I'm pretty sure I only have about 10-20 minutes worth of video time on my camera, even with a memory card. I'll let you know more when I ask my friends what topic they'd all like to work with, (they disagree alot) but I'm pretty sure it'll be twilight-ish...maybe not, i don't know. I don't want you to hurt your wrist any more than it already is hurt, and I'd feel bad if it was because you were doing this for me so take your time, and let me know if you change your mind, and want to back out

Comment

Your welcome. I can't wait to start. Haha. I'm healing pretty quick.

--
        Edit:

Whoops just wrote a one liner. Haha. Anywho, the twilight themed movie sounds like fun. haha. Give me a heads up.
        Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
        Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Glad you're healing Okay, i'll let you know as soon as I know what my friends are willing to do/what theme to base it on. It might be fun to try a few different themes and see which comes out best too...i'm not sure.

Edit: Okay, I just talked to my friends and they all want to do a twilight trailer spoof, and then they want to do their own... so as soon as your wrist is healed, go ahead with the Twilight themed thing...we have the people for Bella, Jacob, the Cullens, Victoria, Laurent, and James. We're all girls, so my friends told me to tell you not to make any Bella+Edward kissing scenes. Not sure why that needs to be said... I also just noticed that there're only 2 minutes of film time per video on my camera so I guess it'll have to be really short, or in pieces.

Comment

Working...
          X