Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfiction

So does anyone here read or write fanfiction? If you do, would you pretty please read mine? It's POTC, HP and LOTR crossover. Sounds insane, it is, but I think it may be marginally interesting. My username is Nenfea on fanfiction.net
    Also, does anyone have HP, LOTR or POTC fics to suggest? I don't have any to read right now, and it makes me very sad.
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    I promise not to funfun anymore
    Be happy cause life is good

I write a bit.... it really isn't a fanfiction though. more orriginal.
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

All right! I'll have to read yours! I love ff.net, but there's never enough humor in the YW department! It's like a mini-crusade for me... My screen name is *shudder* Venus Goddess Sailor Magna U (GAH! I tried to change it! But then no one believed I was me when I tried to update a ficcy.) Mine are kinda madcap... a YW/HP humor, a YW birthday story, A HP switching bodies fic, a YW drama, and a few others that the person i share a penname with posts. Well, I'm glad to hear that there are other ff.net-ers on here! Anyone else out there?

Comment

I haven't been on in a LOOONG time, not on ff.net, but my name there is Goldenred Phoenixia... I write mostly HP stuffs...

I personally shudder whenever I read my own work.

Comment

That's odd... I can't find you on the ff.net search, Cress! Is there a story name? And I know how you feel, Aurora. I just deleted all my old ones. *shudder* They made me cringe! (I've been on there since 8th grade or so... and it needed some serious weeding) So now they're safe in the depths of my computer's recycle bin... may they never see the light of day again.

Comment

Weird. Mine is really bad, mostly insanity. Uh, I just changed my username, so maybe it hadn't switched it yet. U might try searching for Aurora Moonsong. Or the name of my only story is Dumbledore's Folly (bad name, I know but I stink at titles) I'll read yours as soon as I can.
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

*pouts* Fanfiction/Fictionpress won't let me upload stuff...I don't write fanfiction, but I'll read it sometimes if I'm bored.
              A HP switching bodies fic,
              That made me think of this theory a girl I knew had...she thought that before James died he and Lupin somehow switched bodies, so it was Lupin in James's body who died, and now James is in Lupin's body. I say she's crazy.
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

i never really got into the fanfiction scene... i prefer to *try* to come up with my own ideas... however i did start a popular thread on a HP message board once... 'last line of book 7' some of them were sooo funny... if you want i can post a few here. i saved some of the funniest ones in word

if this is just random fanfictions, then google search for 'naked quidditch match' ... you'll laugh your head off if you haven't already lost it from living on these boards... Naked Quidditch Match

or there's this follow up (its based on it... haven't read it yet, but the first page looks good)This means war

Alla

p.s. gotta go now... chem study to do.. cyas all

Comment

Oh God...*dies* Read Naked Quidditch Match. *chokes* Hehehehehe...

DIE POOT!
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                  X